Chapter 3, Old Memories

(I saw the picture on Tumblr, it made me laugh!! Anywhos! Here's the surprise!)
°Percy°
He had a pretty confusing morning.
He woke up to someone pounding on his a door, yelling at him to wake up or they would get rid of every copy of Finding Nemo movie there was at camp.

He had never been more awake at 8:00 in the morning.

He got dressed and he saw Annabeth waiting for him.
"Hey Wise-Girl!"
She smiled, "hey Seeweed-Brain, walk with me?"
I nodded and followed her. They were heading to the mess hall when Percy remembered Annabeth's threat. He mentally facepalmed, we don't have tv here, he thought, they couldn't steal any movies when you can't watch them. Besides, mom always has Finding Nemo. And blue cookies. Yumm. . .
He spaced for a bit until Annabeth tugged on his sweaters sleeve, "You here from wonderland yet?"
"Uh, yeah!"
She smiled and hooked her hand with mine, we walked into the Mess hall and the smiling, whispers of OTPs, and 'my ship' talk, all began. Not a minute later, someone bumped into me. I heard a "Sorry" and that figure rushed off. Looking at the person he's heart rate picked up.

Nico Di Angelo.

Percy always had mixed feelings for the son of Hades. He didn't know how to feel about him. He thought Nico hated him, ever since . . . Bianca.
But whenever he was in the room, Percy wanted to hug the poor guy and give him some blue cookies. Nico looked so sad all the time, he just wanted to make Nico happy.

But he didn't know how, every time he would talk to the Hades' child, he would say he was busy and run off. When in the same room, he wind always avoid eye contact. He really must hate me. Percy thought.

He thought about this all through breakfast. When he finally finished his blue pancakes, he waited for Annabeth to finish. Not long after, she took hi a hand and smiled.
"Lets go on that walk, ok?"
"Ok!", I said.
We walked out of the Mess hall and passed all of the cabins to the beach. When they got there, Annabeth stopped and looked at the waves crashing on the beach. She turned around and took both of Percys hands and looked at him.
"Percy, I have. . . Something to say to you, and I have been thinking about this a lot. Quite frankly and. . . I just. . .want the images to stop."
She was looking Into my eyes as she was saying this.
"When we got back from. . . That place, I keep seeing these images.  These images are, quite frankly, very, very, scary. ", she paused and took a breath,"every time I see you Percy, I'm scared that something is going to snatch you away. I am terrified that you will forget every thing, and this time. . . Me. I-I want to tell you how I feel. But, I don't wanna ruin our connection to badly." She looked Down and she was sniffing. I finally understood and I smiled. "Wise-Girl, if you feel like we should be friends, then we will be friends. If you don't want a connection, then I'll accept it. If you are scared about me and what's gonna happen, I'll ease the stress. I understand what you are saying, and I respect your choice. I don't want my best friend to be scared.", I hugged her tightly while she hugged back. She then said, "Thank you, Seaweed Brain," and I smiled. "You bet."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys!!! I am SO SORRY for the long upDATE. I thought I was gonna get at least a billion chapters done during spring break, but. . . Nope. I had a lit of stuff to do and was very busy.
How was your spring break?? Did you have it yet? ? What did you do?? Drop it in the comments !!!

Annnnddd!!!! How'd you like the surprise? ! Percy POV!!!! What What!!!!
Anywhos, I honestly think, that that's how they would breakup. But it could be different, and it could have a bunch of possibilities. But I didn't want Annabeth to be mean. I really like her. Soooo Yeah! !! See you later Gaters!

                   -Lovely Batman¤