Chapter 5, Warmth

~Nico~
When he woke up the next morning, he felt a warm presence around his waist. He didn't know what it was but it was comforting.

Then the memories from the night before and he gasped and covered his mouth. He opened his eyes and looked at his waist. Around his waist was an arm. He then looked behind him to find out who the arm was attached to.
He had a heart attack.

He looked at the vulnerable face of Perseus Jackson and he gasped once more. He quietly grabbed Percy's hand and lifted his hand off his waist. His bare waist. But before he could get it completely off, Percy tightened his grip and held onto Nico a bit longer. His husky voice echoed into Nico's shoulder.
"Good Morning, Neeks."
Nico was blushing so bad, his face probably looked like the Pink Panther.
"Um, Percy?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you gonna, um, you know."
Percy chuckled.
"Know what?"
Nico tried to steady his breaths.
"Um, are you. . Um, gonna let go of me?"
He could feel Percy smile into his shoulder.
"Nope," Percy said, popping the' p'.
"W-Why Not?"
Percy snuggled deeper into Nico's deeper and he exhaled, making Nico shiver and get goosebumps.
"You are a very good cuddle bug, that's why I'm not letting go. You are also very warm, so it is very comforting when I am freezing."
Nico's eyes widened and his heart was beating a mile a minute.
"B-But I have to go to New Rome, and I have a meeting with Reyna. "
"Reyna can wait. I'm cold."
"Percy?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well first off you are cuddling with me. Second, I am only wearing my boxers and this is quite embarrassing.  Third, you should be cuddling your girlfriend. And last, are you drunk? Or high?", he added the last part a mumble,"is this a dream? "
Percy turned Nico around so that Nico was facing Percy.
"Me and Annabeth broke up yesterday on good terms. Every time she looked at me, she was scared that I would be dragged off back to some, god knows where, place and not remember her. I understood completely."
He sighed before continuing.
"After I left the beach, I took a walk around the camp. Just to clear my head a bit. When I past your cabin, I heard you crying. And I could tell it was a bad dream because you were curled up in a ball crying, and shaking. You looked really scared, Nico. So I came in to comfort you. I eventually fell asleep."
I was gaping like a fish, I then asked him a question.
"Then why are you still cuddling me?"
Percy avoided eye contact by looking the freckles on my arms. I had a couple, and they were really noticeable, on contrast to my pale skin. He was blushing really bad, as bad as me. I was starting to wonder.
"W-Well. . .um, I- I really. . Don't know."
He blushed a deeper shade.
"Well. I should let you get to that meeting. I-I. . ." What ever he was gonna say, he suddenly stopped.
"I got to go Nico. Is-Is that alright?"
I thought a minute. Was it? If I say no, it'll sound like I'm desperate and selfish. But if I say yes. . .
"Um, yeah. I-I mean it's okay."
Percy smiled and hugged me one last time before getting up and leaving. Before he left though he said something that made me fan girl, like no Shit.
"I'll see you later Neeks."
He didn't say it as a request, he said it like it was going to happen. And when he left, I let out a breathe that I didn't know I kept. I also realized. . .
Perseus Jackson. . .
Is Fucking single!!!!!!
Wait, Wait, wait.
Calm down, Calm Down.
He probably isn't even gay. Well. . .
No. I shut out my metal conversation and got dressed in Black Skinny Jeans, A Deep Blue muscle tank top, A pair of converse, and his Aviator jacket. He then ran a hand through his hair, and shadow traveled to Reyna. Not just for a meeting but for some very needed, advice.

"We could always expand the two camps and make a little town, kinda like New Rome, but with Greek and Roman influences."
"Yeah! The town could have like coffee shops and parks, and areas where demi-gods could hang out. We could put a school there too."
"Lets work on the town first. Then we'll add the schools and stuff."
I smiled, and nodded. "Yeah. That sounds alright. . ." I trailed off at the end. Me and Reyna were having a meeting in Their Meeting Hall. We were the only ones in there, well that's because it was a Friday. Romans had Friday night off, only if they finished their chores and stuff. The only reason Reyna and I stayed in and had a meeting, was to conjure up ideas. And the fact that we are pretty awkward with people and we don't have many friends, makes it awkward for us if we go hang out.
But, ever since the war, me and Reyna have been good friends. We go to each other for advice, and we have good ideas for the improved Camps. You might think that we like each other, many people think that. What they don't realize is that me and Reyna treat each other like family. Even though I have Hazel, my half sister, she's always here. Not that it bothers me much, as long as she's happy.
"Nico? You look really deep in thought."
"Yeah, oh!", Reyna kinda flinched when I kinda shouted the last part,"I need your advice."
"Hit me."
"Okay, so you know I have a crush on Percy right?"
She nodded.
"Well yesterday night I had a bad dream, like a nightmare. I was asleep and I was crying. Well Percy heard me and he came to. .", I paused,"he came to comfort me. Like as in rub my back, motherly kind of way, exceptthathesadudeandIwasinmyboxersandHecuddledwithmeReyna!!!!". I said the last part a bit rushed. But Reyna understood and her eyebrows shot up.
"Well-"
"And!! He told me, not requested, told me that he would see me again." I hid my face in my hands and took a breather while Reyna thought a bit. She grabbed my shoulder and I looked up to see a small smile.
"Maybe he likes you."

[][][][][][][]
Holy cow dudes!!! 100 reads!!! That's awesome!!!! Thank you guys so much for being patient with me and reading mah book. That's just awesome. You guys make me so happy. Literally. Whenever somebody votes or comments or I find out I get a couple more reads, I literally fan girl and squee. You guys!!!! Thanks so much!!! Hoped you like this chapter along with the previous and precious Fluff.
                    -The Author,