Chapter 7, Where is he?

*Percy*
"I need your help."
Percy was standing outside of the Aphrodite cabin. He wanted to talk to Piper about his feelings towards a certain Hades' child.

He didn't know what it was, since he has always been with Annabeth, so he really didn't know anything about love. It may sound weird and goofy, but it was true. Kisses, comfort, hugs, and gifts, were all he knew. Falling in love once more?
He needed to identify his feelings first. So he thought about Nico.

When they were cuddling, Percy loved the way Nico's body fit against his own. Like two matching puzzle pieces. He loved the way Nico blushed and would look away anytime something embarrassing happened. He loved the way Nico talked, with a bit of an Italian accent. He loved Nico's mysterious side. And Percy absolutely loved Nico's laugh. He loved.

But he was still confused. Was he really a seaweed brain?

Piper was waiting for Percy to elaborate. It was 1 hour before dinner and they had free time. So he took a chance.
"I-I. . .", Percy started.
Piper raised an eyebrow and Percy continued.
"I-I have an issue. . . I have. . Feelings-wait, no. I have-love!", He took a breathe, "I have Feelings for someone and I don't know if it is a mega-bestie feeling or a love feeling. And I need your help Piper."
Percy exhaled and Piper smiled.
"You came to the right person. Follow me."
' Le Time Skip, XP '
"So, without naming any names or pronouns, explain what you feel for this person. Remember, I won't judge you on whoever it ends up to be. If I feel like it, I will make you and this person go on a date. Keyword: make, Percy. Anyway, I will also tell you if it is a Mega-Bra/Bro-Ship. K? Now go." Piper said. They were on the beach sitting Down with the waves hitting Percys feet, it calmed him some what. Calm enough to describe his feelings about 'It'.
"Well, every time I see this Person, I want to hug the day lights out of It. I wanna cuddle with this person and wash all their pain away. I love the way they laugh and smile and blush. I wanna kiss them, but I feel like I'll scare them away. I Don't know how they feel, much less how I feel. I wanna make this Person Happy Piper. I wanna go to the movies with them, I wanna go swimming with them, I want to share moments and make new memories. But. . .I'm scared that I'll lose him. . . I am awfully scared that he'll run away like he does. I'm scared that he won't come back and leave me struggling to find out what he means to me."
He looked at the waves crashing against each other. When he did his little speech, he knew how much it was true. But being afraid? He knew that was the most truth full. He looked at Piper, she was smiling of pure joy.
"First off, you said 'he' so that makes everything perfect. Next, what you just described there was not a mega-broship. I have a feeling that you two have been long acquaintances, and haven't had the chance to get to know each other. Well, because of Annabeth. But because you have talked to him, your feelings that have been hidden has shown itself. This feeling wants a connection, a way of being usefull and loved. It wants to be expressed. The fact that, I'm just guessing here, that you have already made contact with this person, makes the feeling crave for that touch. Lets face the fact Percy, you are in love once more. You are scared, which is good. And you seem happy."

Percy was silent. He looked at the beach and finally smiled a full smile. Piper was right. And that made him feel like he was not-a-seaweed-brain.

"Thanks Pipes."
"You bet, now go get some sleep Lover Boy. You need to process this some more before you do something normal."
"But isn't normal good?"
She chuckled, "Not with you it isn't. "
"Hey!"
She punched his arm playfully and patted his shoulder.
"Good luck, now if you'll excuse me I", she got up and brushed off sand,"Well be being smothered and smooched to death." She smiled dreamily, before leaving.
He chuckled and stared at the sea. He watched with Awe before he stood up and went to his cabin to take a nap.

He got into his cabin and shut the door. He stripped his clothed and changed into a Finding Nemo Onsie. He crawled into a bed and listened to the ocean and smelled salt water. With this he fell asleep fast.

He didn't expect dreams.

He was in a castle, it was dark and he could here a moan filled with pain. He was instantly alert. He looked around and saw a chest.
It was about the size of a medium watermelon and it had a glowing, or pulsing he should say, heart at the top of the chest. He walked up and picked up the chest. He sat down on his knees and looked around for a key to unlock the padlock. The light of the castle was dim, so he couldn't see much. He took another look at the chest. He looked top, bottom, right side, and the left side. He couldn't find out bow to open it. He then thought if an idea. He placed his hand on the pulsing heart and it glowed brighter. The chest opened and he displaced his hand. He looked inside the chest and he saw a key. This key was long as a mechanical pencil, but it was chubby for a key. The side that had the loop was decorated with a deep red lace and broken heart charms. One charm was bigger then the others, it was a maroon skull. The other end of the key looked like it could fit an ancient door. It was a normal key pick.

He took the key and attacked it to his Camp Half-Blood necklace. After he did so, the dream changed.

He was now in a big, dark room. He saw, at the end of the room, what looked like an iris-message. But it was not, for it wasn't light enough in here or there was any water. It also was a dark color instead of a rainbow shade. In a way, he was grateful, for it was a good light. He looked around the room and saw that there was chains, two of them. One chain came from the right corner of the room, in the iris' point of view, and the other came from the left corner. They both led to the middle of the room. He looked there.

In the middle of the room was a figure stirring on his knees. He's arms were pulled back, as he was handcuffed to the stretched chains. His head was bowed, so Percy didn't see who it was. He took a step closer and the figure wimpered. He drew closer to the figure and gasped.

What he saw was a shirtless back. It was covered in cuts, from what looked like a whip, they were not,
infected, just New. He stepped,in front of the figure and he almost cried.

It was his Nico.

Percy then woke up in a cold sweat and he tried to control his breaths. He quickly got dressed and looked at the time, it was 10:00 at night, 2 hours past dinner. He had to make sure that it was list a dream. But when he went to put on his shirt, something cold touched his bare chest. It was a key. He looked at the key and he shoved his shirt on with a blue sweater. He put on dark jeans and a pare of converse. He raced out the door and ran to the Hades' Cabin. He knocked on the door and let himself in. He looked around and saw that the bed was messy, a couple of clothes were on the floor, A box of Lucky Charms were on the dresser, but no Nico.

He didn't know what to do, so he calmed Down a bit and took deep breaths. He walked out of the cabin and to the beach. He sat down and pulled his knees to his chest. The wind was a bit harsh so he pulled his hood up.
"Where are you Nico?", he asked the wind

Ermahgerd! ! Thank you guys so much for being Patient with me!! You guys are dah bomb!
Anywhos, that has established the feeling between Percy and Nico and now Nico is being hostagedbyanevilbitchnamedaphroditeandherevilsonortwincupidandtheywanttomakemyporrnicosuffer!!!

Was that what you were saying?
I knew it!
Anywhos this is to my lovely readers and those who are patient!
And don't forget to comment and vote! I don't bite! I swearsies! See yah later!
Love Always, Em.