Chapter 4, Nightmares

>:D Fluff anyone? Muhaha. . .

°Nico°
I was standing in New Rome, the moon was high in the sky and the wind was blowing gently. My hair swayed with the wind, as if a drunken snake. But my body stayed still as the wind trying to blow me away. I knew it was a nightmare. How? Well, when I have bad dreams they usually start with New Rome, but New Rome was always in ruins. And right now, the Roman Camp was in ruins. Crumpled buildings littered the place as ghosts and ghouls littered the area. I usually wasn't afraid of ghosts, but this were terrifying. They had hollow eyes and they keep whispering horrible things. Things that were unreasonable and foolish. I was trying to be tough. But that quickly ended when I heard all of the ghosts say MY mistakes.
"You trusted him."
"You broke the rules."
"You fell in love with the son of Poseidon. "
"You left her all alone."
"You keep secrets."
I felt tears stinging my eyes as I sat Down.

Were they right?

I sat down and hugged my knees and cried. I didn't even notice the dream change. When I heard all the accusations and the moaning stop, I looked up. I was back in The place where I hated most. Where Eros made me tell my secret. In front of Jason. I hate Cupid.

I looked around and I wiped my tears woth my jacket sleeve. I kept looking until I saw a little black box. It had an engraved heart on the surface of the box. It was pulsing red. Now, the rational part of me said: "Oh. Hell. To. The. No. It has a heart on it. That means that it involves my repeats favorite gods. Do. Not. Open. It."

But the curious geek inside of me took over. I walked over to the box and bent down to pick it up, as soon as I picked it up, The dream changed.
I saw Bianca and Me arriving at Camp Half Blood. The tears began to rise as I saw her again.
The dream changed.
I saw Me and Bianca again but there was someone in front of us. Protecting us. I looked and I saw Percy. The dream again changed.
This time I saw Percy telling me that Bianca was gone. And she wasn't coming back.

All these dreams appeared and disappeared in a manor of seconds. Right now I was sitting with my knees and I was hugging my chest. Crying.
I looked up and saw that I was in a cabin. There was a water fountain in the corner, and Windows around it. I saw a dresser, two bunk beds, and a chest. I was still crying.
Then I heard a voice.
"Nico?"
It sounded far away, but I felt something shaking me. Someone was shaking me awake.
"Nico."
It was still distant but a bit louder. "Nico!"
=====
I woke up. Someone was shaking my shoulder but stopped when they saw my eyes flutter open. I couldn't see because my eyes were filled with tears but the voice was soft and gentle.
"Nico? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"
I felt mah bed dip and I felt my head getting picked up and placed back down. My guess was that my head was laying on someone's lap. They were running their fingers threw my hair as I was crying. I hugged the anonymous demigod for dear life. This demi-God smelled of waffles and the sea. I didn't really think of it because I was scared and I was crying to badly.
The person was humming and I felt and heard the vibrations. It was really soothing. I finally stopped crying but I was sniffling. I opened my eyes, and I saw bright green/blue eyes staring into Mine. When I thought about those eyes and the smell of this demi God, my heart skipped many beats and I blushed feverishly. But I didn't break eye contact. I was mentally fanboying about this moment, but I still looked into his eyes. His Blue and Green eyes. I was staring into Percy Jackson's eyes.
Percy smiled and continued to run his fingers through my hair.
"Are you okay? ", he asked.
I nodded, but he said different, "When people are okay they do not cry in their sleep. Would you like to tell me what you dreamt about?"
I shook my head and hugged him tighter. He chuckled a little bit and rubbed my back. I then realized that I was only in my boxers and I hope that he didn't see.
But to his humming and rubbing my back, I relaxed. And soon, I was in a dream less sleep.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Fllllllllluuuuuuufffffff!!!!!!!
*Squees* runs all over the house and jumps around* comes back to room and strainghtens clothing.* smiles*

I'm good. :)
Anywhos!!! How'd you like it?!?! Fluff!! And I got this awesome ass chapter done in a day!! Holy cows!!!!! :)))) see you guys later!!!! Comment what you think will happen next!!!!
Bye!
-Lovely Batman¤