Chapter 17: He likes this?

Erza's POV~

"Erza" a voice whispered. Strange, i remember sleeping alone."wake up sweet" the voice said again. i opened my eyes to see mom standing there trying to wake me up."MOM!!" i said."oh mom, its been so long since i left. i wanted to tell you everything but i had no time and..." i was cut off by her."Erza" she said. All of a sudden she started shaking me,"wake up! wake up!" she kept whispering.

Huh?

"Erza!" i opened my eyes to see Jellal shaking me. "what are you doing?" i asked. 

"trying to wake you up" he said.

"Uhhh...yeah" i mumbled.

"c'mon get up, we need to leave" he said.

"okay" i said as i got up from my bed. 

"By the way you look cute when you sleep" Jellal said. "And you looked pretty wearing that" he blushed and walked out of the room, leaving me standing there as red as my hair.

Did he really say that to me? I walked in front a mirror and stared at the Erza Scarlet standing there. Pretty? i look like i always look when i wake up in the morning. well to start with what i was wearing, i was wearing shorts and an over sized t-shirt. "Umm..does he like this?" i muttered.

"who likes what?"

i turned around to see Lucy standing there. Should i tell her everything?

Lucy's POV~

Just as i walked into Erza's room to ask her if she needed anything, i heard her mutter "does he like this?".

"who likes what" i asked.

"uh nothing i just...uh was talking to myself and i...." she stammered.

"Calm down. its okay. just asking" i said casually.

"uhh Lucy can i talk to you about something?" she asked.

"sure!" i said as i took a seat on Erza's bed.

"so tell me, what do you wanna talk about" i said.

"Girls, i got coffee" Gray walked in with two cups in his hands.

"oh! hey Gray! Good morning and you better get a shirt or something" i said giggling.

"shit!" he said and walked out after giving us our cups. 

As he walked out i shut the door behind him and said

"now Erza, tell me what did you want to talk about?" i said as took my seat again.

"have you ever been in love?" she asked.