Chapter 9:He broke up with me...

"Wait"

We turned around.

"i'll come with you guys"

"YAY!!!!" I squealed

"you are acting like a kid, Erza"Natsu said laughing.

"Shut up, Moron" i snapped

"what did you say?" he asked annoyance filled his voice.

"Mo-Ron" i said breaking the word into two.

"Erza, you are lucky i don't hit girls otherwise you would have been dead by now"

"Natsu, are you challenging me?

"nope just warning" he said.

"just for your information, i'm a black belt"

"now are you challenging me?" He asks.

"YES!"

We were ready to fight when Jellal step between us."stop it you two" he said.

Next morning,After leaving Magnolia with the Ruler of Ice,we were off to find the WaterWoman. After traveling for a couple of hours, we approached a small village where it was raining very heavily but the strange thing was that the clouds were only on top of that village. we went into the village and knocked the door of small house. as the door open there was a old man standing.

"excuse me, we are travellers and are going to the royal city, why is raining so heavily here?"Jellal asked

"its been rain since seventeen years here. after the birth of a cursed child the rain hasen't stopped"

"WHAT???!!!" We all exclaimed in a chorus.

"seventeen years are soooo loooonnnngggg" Natsu says.

"the child is a very sweet girl even though everyone around here hates her. i find her very sweet."

"i think we are on the right path"Jellal muttered."excuse me but could you tell me where can we find her?"Jellal asked

"sure," the old man told us the way and once again we started walking.

"hey guys look at those apples!!" Natsu exclaimed."lets go and have some"Natsu started towards a tree which had apples on it ."yep they look very tasty"Gray added and followed Natsu."we will see you at the house of that girl,okay?" Gray said.

"okay"i said. 'How can somebody feel hungry after every single hour?'

When we reached the house, we found a young man stomping outside the house.'That was weird'.

When we knocked the door the next intant it flew open and there was a voice saying
"HE BROKE UP WITH ME!!!!!!!!!"