Chapter 15: Well everybody except Natsu...

Lucy's POV~

I still remember that day. When it all started.

I let everyone into my house. i didn't bother my dad because he does not even care. i let them in my room and told them to sit down. everyone was sitting with there mouths zipped....well  everybody except Natsu. he was going around looking around my room touching everything. it was annoying but i didn't say anything because i kinda liked him.

*Gasp* I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD...WAIT WHAT!?! PLEASE DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ANY THING I SAID!!! anyway i opened my closet, opened one of the many drawers inside and started looking for the tiny box which had the keys in it.

suddenly i felt tickling on my collarbone. i jumped and turned around. Natsu was standing there very close to me. our noses were a few inches apart. i could feel my heartbeat getting fast and my cheeks heating up.

"hey, what are you looking for?" he asked.

"uh, my keys which my mom gave to me before she died" i replied.

" why are you so red?" he raised an eyebrow.

"umm...because you scared me to death"

"oh really..when" he asked acting surprised.

What a dumb guy. I slapped him hard on his shoulder and said "now silly"

"oww!" He said rubbing his shoulder.  

"can i help in finding it ?" he asked

"Fine then lets search for it together " i said

Natsu walked infront and as about open my personal drawer.

"NO NATSU DONT TOUCH THAT DRAWER!!!" I screamed.

He was about to touch it but stopped.

"why?" he asked.

"there is something important " i told him

"o-okay " he said.

And went to see another drawer.

"I found it" i said

Natsu and i smiled at the same time.

"but what are those keys ?  why do you need them??" He asked.

"i dont know but I'm gonna show it to Jellal. he must know about them?" i replied.

"wow, you are smart, well smarter than me at least" he said.

i walked out of the closet and went to Jellal.

"here ,these are the keys i told you about. do you know about them?" i said

A confused expression made its way to Jellal's face and he said "Sorry,but i don't know anything about them,But you should take them along if you are coming with us"

Before i could say anything Natsu came and said "what do you mean by 'if' of course she is coming with us"

"yeah" Erza joined in.

"so ,welcome to the group ,Lucy" Gray said while shaking my hand from the corner of my eye i could see Juvia, she looked more fired up than the freaking volcano i saw last week while i went on a trip with my highschool friends. Gruvia huh? ooh lala.

"yeah,yeah welcome"Juvia said while hugging me.

"Stay away from Gray, Love rival" she whispered in my ear.

Her hold on me was so tight, i swear i heard some of my bones cracking. it was like she will keep hugging me until i would not be able to breathe and die and all my bones are crushed. i also wanted to tell her about my weird feelings for Natsu but i guess that will have to wait.