Chapter 14: SHUT UP YOU MORONS

Natsu's POV~

After the fail attempt to convince her I figured out that the wise thing to do right now was to remember.

I tried to remember and trust me tried very hard but i couldn't .Maybe it was the cafe next door or maybe the kids zone.

Just then the door of the cafe opened and four people came in and they kind of look familiar.

Hey ,they were my friends!

"How did you find me?" i asked

"It was obvious that you like food and you must be hungry too". Gray explained

"We looked in three cafes ,this was the last one " Jellal explained

"Wait a minute, if you found the girl so why didn't you came to the place we told you??"Erza questioned.

"Hold on, who are these people? And why the hell they want me??" Lucy yelled.

"Shut up!!". We all screamed at Lucy at the same time.

And we all continued screaming at each other.

Erza's POV~

From the corner of my eye i could feel that Jellal was getting annoyed.

Suddenly, he bursted out of nowhere. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MORONS!!!!!!!!!" He yelled at all of us.

i had never seen this angry and annoyed side of Jellal and trust me i never want to see it again. i like the Jellal who is always very calm and can solve any situation.

"umm...i'm sorry about that" he apologized to the people sitting in the cafe. "lets sit and talk. Natsu tell us everything" Jellal said nervously, because everyone in the cafe were still staring at us.

Jellal run his hand through his hair.

I just love the way he does that and i love his eye tattoo and- wait What?? What was i doing?

I could feel my cheeks heat up. i knew i was as red as a tomato.

"Erza, are you okay? Your face is the color of your hair" Jellal whispered.

"i-i'm per-perfectly f-fine" i stuttered.

"okay" he mumbled.

"Natsu tell us everything" Jellal says. Natsu narrates his story.

"And then i forgot where i had to meet you guys. Although I did try her to convince her to come with us but she seemed more confused after that" Natsu finished his story.

"You asked if I liked dragons! How can be convinced by that?!" Lucy said.

"Why not? Dragons are cool" Natsu said.

Lucy was about to reply but saw Jellal's annoyed expression and stopped.

Jellal introduced us and started narrating our story to Lucy.

"Hmmm...." was all she said after Jellal finished.

"that explains the mark and the keys" she mumbled.

"Guys will you like to come to my house right now" she finally spoke.

"there is something i wanna show you" she added.

"Sure why not?" Natsu exclaimed.

We all agreed and made our way out of the cafe.