Chapter 23 epilogue

Tony's pov

(A week before school ends)

I have never felt better about myself before, I feel like things are turning around for the better, and I wanna keep it that way. mike is so supportive about everything that i have been through, I even told him about my lack of eating, which he gladly helping me over come. I eat in the morning and at lunch time now, and I feel good about myself. mike and I have been together for about seven months now and I couldn't be happier with my life, even the bulling has pretty much stopped, I mean every so often I get a name but I don't get hit anymore. my mom also came back into my life. she told me how sorry she was but I'm still not moving back in with her. she just can't leave like that and just expect that I'm gonna forgive her that easily. my grades have also improved, I used to get a c in almost every class but I bumped it up to a -b. I have one more year before I graduate and so does mike, but vic is graduating this year and I'm so proud of him. so are the guys, I even told them about what I went through. the doctors say that I don't need to take the pills anymore, which I'm very happy about. mike helped me throw away my blades too. let's just say that they are now in the pond by the park. I'm glad everything turned out ok. I like life again. I'm proud of my scars. Most importantly, I love mike, he has helped me through so much and I don't know what I would do without him. I'm better because of him. and I don't even know how to thank him I love him, and he loves me.

Authors note
How was this book thing? I decided that I'm not gonna make a sequel to this but I did make one for my other book! go take a look at it! yea might like it! well, thats all I guess. love you turtles!