Chapter 18

Authors note
I'm gonna start writing the number instead of the word, is that ok? I'm sure u don't mind anyways. This chapter might be triggering for some.

Tony's pov

The cuts on my stomach tingle from the dirty water, but I don't care, I just want it all to end. I can't take it anymore, I hate my life, nobody cares for me anymore, not wanted, not needed, no point in life anymore. I float in the water, watching my arms sway slowly. I look down at the blood, it just gets swept away by the water. I take another shallow breath. my eyes start to shut. I look over to my left and I see that somebody jumped in. I couldn't tell who it was, but he grabbed onto me and pulled me out. god dammit, can't I just die? I'm not needed anymore and I don't want to be here. my eyes where shut all of the way by now. I felt the the person start to press hardly on my chest. this went on for about a minute before I felt water come out of my mouth and some from my nose. I open my eyes a little to see that it was mike. I quickly sit up and start coughing out the rest of the water. mike sat next to me and rubs my back lightly. I wish he would just back off, I don't want him here, he cheated on me, with the one person who bully's me. i see him bring out his phone, probably to call 911. My coughing quieted down a little as mike made the call and hung up. mike scooted closer and tried to put me I'm his lap but I pushed him away. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to see anybody right now.

"Tony, come on, I need you, he kissed me, I didn't kiss him. he just walked up to me and just went for it, don't be mad at me, please, I would never cheat on you. please, just talk to me before you wanna go and do something like this." I saw a tear run down his eye.

I'm a horrible person, I don't want mike to cry. I sigh and slowly put myself into his lap. he smiled and wrapped his arm around me, kissing the top of my head. I sigh and start to feel weird in my stomach, oh no. I get up from his lap quickly and got about a foot away from him before I lost all of my stomach contents, spewing it all over the ground. I hear mike get up and walk to where I was. he started to rub my back again. once I was done, I sat up and wiped my mouth with my sweatshirt that was still on the ground. I look over to mike to see his expression change. he was staring at my chest. I look down in confusion and then I saw what I did to my body. the cuts are still bleeding. I look back up to him, he crawled next to me and set me in his lap again. I feel tears run down my face.

"I love you." I barley choke out.

"I love you so much baby, don't ever think that I don't." I feel him wipe away my tears.

Why can't I just die? why won't they let me put myself out of my misery? next time I will have to do a quick death to get what I want. I feel myself get picked up and carried out of the pond area.

"The ambulance won't be able to pick you up when we are back their." he says softly.

I simply nod and let him carry me back to the park.

(After a couple hours at the hospital)

I was laying in the bed with my eyes growing heavy. I don't know where mike is, probably in the waiting room. they wouldn't let him in yet. the doctor said something that I really didn't understand, but as long as I'm good for the next twenty four hours, then I should make a full recovery, and I could go home once I could breath on my own, which is good I guess. they are putting me on a stronger medication, which I'm not going to take. I wanna get better without it. I almost fall asleep but I heard the door open.i open my eyes slightly and look over, it was mike, I smiled and closed my eyes again. I hear mike walk over and sit on the bed with me. he saw that I was hooked up to stuff, and that I had a little tube run up through my nose, he frowned.

"Hey, I wanna see you smile, don't pay any attention to these things that I'm hooked up to." I say with a rough voice.

He looked down at me and smiled.

"You know exactly what to say." he leaned down and gave me a long peck on the lips. " you know that I love you and only you, right?" he asked.

"Yea, I guess I just had a bad day..." I trailed off.

I sighed and looked at him, he looked so broken. I feel bad that I did this to him. he layed down and scooted closer to me. I placed my head on his shoulder and chest area and felt my eyes grow heavy again.

"I love you so much, please don't forget that." he played with my hair.

"Ok, I love you too." I say before I completely fell asleep.

Authors note
How was this chapter? I think I like it. sorry if some of the medical stuff is off, I'm not a doctor but I did look some of it up so I think it's pretty accurate. I will update tomorrow. love you turtles!