Chapter 20

Tony's pov

"Hey mike, where are we going?" I ask mike just as we leave the school.

"Well, we could go to the park." mike kissed the top of my head.

"Yea, lets do that." I say a little bit hesitantly.

I still remember what Justin said to me, not being welcome here. I just hope that he won't be their, I know he skips school sometimes. if he does come though, I'm sure mike will do something if he does come around. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Hey mike?"

"Yea?" he looks down and kisses the side of my head.

"I don't wanna walk, carry me?" I wined.

"Do I have to?" He said with a sigh.

"Yes you do." I say as I stop.

"Fine..." he sighed and bent down.

I crawl onto his back and he stands up again. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head into his neck.

"I love you..." I say softly and kiss his neck.

"I love you too." he smiled and walked the rest of the way to the park with me in his back.

Once we get to the park, he puts me down and I grab his hand. we walk around in the park in a comfortable silence for a little while until I saw somebody that I wish I hadn't seen.

"Hey baby, can we go?" I asked softly, trying to keep my cool.

"Yea, why?" mike asked me, looking down to me.

My response was just pointing over to Justin. mike looked to were I was pointing and I saw his expression change from being happy to being concerned.

"Yea, lets go, we have to get you ready for the therapist anyways." he says as he kisses the top of my head.

"Can I get on your back again?" I puffed out my bottom lip.

Mike roles his eyes and squats down. I crawl onto his back again and I wrap my arms around his neck. he stands back up and we start, or I mean him, walk home. once we get their, he opens the door and he walks up to our room, with me still on his back. he opens our door and walks in and over to the bed. he turns and flops on the bed, pinning me down.

"Mike! get off me you fat ass!" I playfully punch his arm.

He fake gasps and holds his arm where u had punched him.

"Owwww! you hurt me!" he says, still not getting up.

"Yea, now get off me!"

He giggles a little and he roles off of me. I take a deep, and dramatic breath.

"I can breath again!" I yell in victory.

He giggles a little more and he moves closer to me, wrapping his arm around me.i rest my head on his chest and snake my arm around his stomach. We lay their for probably ten minutes before mikes phone buzzed. we sit up and mike grabs his phone from his pocket and unlocked. he stared at the screen for a moment and started taping it with his thumbs. he puts it down and looks over to me.

"That was vic, he says that you have to get ready because he is on his way now." He leans over and gives me a five second peck on the lips.

I sigh and get up. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and comb out my hair. I place a SnapBack on my head. I walk out of the bathroom and see that mike was on the bed, looking on his phone. I walk over and sit on the bed next to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and I take a peek at what he is doing on his phone. he is on Instagram. I sigh and we sat for probably three minutes before we heard the front door open.

"Do I have to go?" I say softly to mike.

"Yea baby, I want you to start feeling better and the therapist is gonna help you with that. I want you to feel good about yourself." he says as he kissed the top of my head.

"Ok..." I barley whisper.

Mike sighs and gets up.

"Come on, let's go." he says as he pulls me up from the bed, even though I could get up myself.

We walk downstairs and we see vic waiting for us.

"Come on! let's go!" vic says as he starts out the door.

I sigh and follow him, with mike right behind. I walk over to the car and slide into the back seat and mike follows. I buckle up and mike does to. i lean my head onto his shoulder as vic starts up the car. The car ride was silent and I didn't like it. mike sloppily puts his arm around me and I wait for the car ride to be over. I sigh and get off of mike, leaning my head into the window. I see trees and houses go by quickly. I close my eyes for what seems like a moment, but when I open my eyes again, we were pulling in. it was a twenty minute ride and I only saw like five minutes of it. I sigh and look over to mike. he gives me a half smile. I smile back and look down. vic pulls into a parking spot and looks back to me.

"Do you want us to come in?" he gives me soft features.

I shake my head no and unbuckle myself.

"You know when to pick me up right?" I ask.

"Yup, we will see you when you get out." mike says and pulls me into a hug.

He gives me a long peck on the lips and we pull away.

"I love you baby." mike says.

"Love you too." I give him a half smile and open up the car door. I wave goodbye and I make my way into the building. I walk in and I see a lady at her desk so I walk up.

"Umm tony perry?" I say to the lady as if it was a question.

The lady looks up.

"Yup! just have a seat over their and I will call your doctor in to take you to his office, you won't have to wait to long." she gives me a smile and points to some squishy chairs.

I sigh once again and I walk over to one of the chairs and sit. I'm not gonna like this at all.

Authors note
How was this chapter? I like making it! If I made a sequel to this would you guys read it? if not then I won't make one but I will if you want one. I'm gonna end this in like five chapters just to give a heads up. you wanna see something in the next chapter? leave it in the comments! I would live to hear what you guys want to see! live you turtles!