Chapter eleven

Authors note
I just realized that majority of these chapters end with tony falling asleep XD it the ok with u guys lol

Tony's pov

I woke up and saw that it was dark. I saw that mike was next to me with his arm around my waist. I smiled and grabbed my phone that was on the night stand. It was 3:32. I sighed and got up and sat at the edge of the bed. I know I'm not gonna go back to sleep all that easy because I fell asleep so early. I got up and went to the bathroom, I do what I need to do and I wash my hands. I slip back into bed with mike and pull out my phone and mess around with it for a little while, going through my Instagram account. I don't have many friends so I only follow bands and stuff like that. I don't post often or even go on it often for that matter. i put my phone down after a little while and snuggle up to mike. did mike really say that he loved me? was he just lying to me? not even my own mom loved me I felt a tear come from my eye, but I ignored it. I sighed and I felt mike shift a little. I giggled a little and I saw his eyes open a little.

"What are you giggling about?" he asked in a morning voice and rubbed his face a little.

"You." I say to him as i put a kiss on his nose.

"How long have you been up for?" he asked smiling.

I look over to my phone and I unlock it. it was 5:03.

"About an hour and a half."

"Oh you could have woke me up you know" he yawned.

"I know but I liked watching you sleep in a non stalkerish way." I giggled a little.

"Oh." he giggled and pulled me into a kiss that lasted about 5 seconds.

"Do you think that I could go to school today? I don't wanna be left alone again..." I asked mike as I put my head on his chest.

"If you want to, I don't see why not, just make sure you take your pill thing today, your suppose to take one in the morning and one at night." He said and he pulled me closer to him.

"But I don't want to...." I whined.

"But you have to...." he whined back.

"Fine."

"Good, we have an hour to kill before you have to get ready for school, what do you wanna do?" he asked me.

"I don't know, maybe just stay here and cuddle with me?" I said as I put my arm around him.

He smiled and he sat up and pulled me into his lap.

"It wasn't to early to say I love you last night was it?" mike asked as he set his chin in my head.

"No, it was perfect timing." I smiled into his chest.

"Good, because I don't wanna rush things knowing that you have a hard time with having people care about you..." he trailed off.

I kissed his chest and he rocked me slowly. it was a comfortable silence.

"I love you..." I said softly.

"I love you to..." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I sighed and I sat up in his lap, facing him. I leaned in and his lips pressed against mine. he took it by surprise but he quickly joined in on the kiss. I ran my hand up his shirt and I pushed him lightly into the bed, not breaking the kiss. it was deep and passionate. I let out a soft moan and mike took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. He won the dominance war fairly quickly, but honestly I let him win. we pulled away after a good minute or so, gasping for air. I rested my forehead on his. I smiled and I got off of him and layed next to him, resting my head on his chest. we layed their for a good long while before we heard mikes alarm go off. I sighed and I got up and pushed snooze. I helped mike get up and he hugged me.

"Ok let's get ready for school." mike said as he pulled away and started to get ready for school.

I did the same. I got out of my pajamas and into the clothing I was going to wear for the day. I put on a short sleeve shirt and a pair of skinnies. I looked at my bare wrists. I'm not used to not wearing my bracelets but mike said I didn't need them so I shrugged it off. walked into the bathroom and brushed my bed head down and I brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. I saw vic eating some cereal.

"Hey tone, coming to school today?" vic asked with a smile.

"Yea, I don't like being left alone." I said with a smile and sat down next to him.

"Ok well are you hungry?"

"Umm no I'm good." I didn't need the extra food, I mean I'm already fat.

"Ok." he gave me a concerned look but continued eating.

Mike walked down the stairs with both of our back packs. he handed mine to me and I put it on. he walked over to the sink and grabbed a cup of water. he put it on front on me along with a pill. I sighed and I looked at him.

"I don't want it." I whined.

"Take it please." he sighed.

"Fine." I said as I put the pill in my mouth and took a sip of the water, not actually taking the pill.

Mike smiled and poured himself a bowl of cereal. I took the chance when both vic and mike weren't looking and took the pill out of my mouth. I wanted to get better without the pill. once they were done eating, they put the bowls in the sink.

"Lets go!" mike yelled.

Vic and I laughed and we started out the door. I threw away the pill before we headed off to schooling Vic's car.

Authors note.
Tony never took the pill 0.0 er mer ger what's gonna happen? have an idea? put in the comments! I would love to hear from you! I love ya turtles!