Chapter nine

Tony's pov

I woke up to see Mike in the hospital bed with me, playing a game in his phone or something. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arm around him.

"Well it's about time you got up." mike said cheerfully.

Who can be this cheerful when it's the morning.

"Fuck off." I said groggily

"I would rather not." he giggled

I moaned and sat up. I rubbed my face in my hands trying to wipe the morning sting in my eyes, I hate when that happens.

"What time is it?" I looked at mike.

"Like 12:30." he replied.

"To fucking early!" I said rubbing my eyes again.

"Quit your complaining." mike said as he puckered lips, wanting a kiss.

I have him a quick peck and layed back down, putting a pillow over my head to block out the lights. I made another groan as I felt mike lay on top of me.

"Mmm.... get off me you lug."i tried to push him off but he wasn't moving.

"Fine I will get up, just get off me." mike did as I asked and I sat up next to him.

"What you doin?" I asked him as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Just scrolling through Instagram, nothing much." He told me as he kissed my forehead.

I sighed and layed my head in mikes lap.

"Whats wrong?" mike asked as he put down his phone, starting to play with my hair.

"Nothing, I'm just sick of this place." I trailed off.

"Well you will be able to go home tomorrow, well actually my place, my mom said it was ok for you to stay, we went to your house and grabbed your clothing and stuff. you will be staying in my room, which will be fun right?" mike said excitedly.

"Yea it will be great, does your mom know that we are together?"

"Nope...." mike said smiling.

"I figured." I giggled.

We sat for a little while until we heard somebody walk in.

"Mr. perry?" I heard the doctor.

"Yea?" was my reply.

"We have good news. we took another look at your behavior and tests and such, and we decided that you can go home today if you would like." he said.

"Yea that would be great." I said happily.

"Ok we need someone to sign these papers that say that the person will look over you and we need to get you a prescription and you need clothing and then you should be all set." the doctor said.

Mike took the papers from the doctor and set them on the side table. The doctor walked out of the room.

"I will text vic and ask him if he can bring over some clothing and if he can sign these papers, oh I'm so exited that you can come home early!" he said as he pulled out his phone.

I smiled and I leaned my head back on his lap because I had to sit up when the doctor came in. I smiled to myself knowing that I'm getting out of this hell hole. we waited in a comfortable silence for vic, with mike playing with my hair. once vic walked In he had plastic bag in his hand and tossed it on the bed.

"Well hello to you vic, I see somebody is in a good mood." I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes.

"You have to sign this thing." mike said handing him the paper that the doctor left.

He took the paper and read it over. I got up and walked to the bathroom to change. once I was done, I walked out and saw the doctor handing vic a a paper, probably a prescription. I sighed at the thought and walked to the bed and sat down.

"All right, everything is in order, mr. perry, you may now leave," he smiled.

I smiled to.

"Thank you doctor." I said kindly.

The doctor left the room. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket along with the 100 dollars my mother had given me.

"Let's go, I'm ready to leave this place for good!" I said as I took mikes hand and walked out the door, vic followed behind.

"Oh wait, I forgot something!" I said as I walked back into the room.

I got to the garbage can in the room and grabbed to letter my mom wrote, I really do wonder what it said. I slipped the note in my pocket and walked out of the room. walked back up to mike, taking his hand and lacing it with mine.

"What did you forget?" mike asked me, poking at my side.

"Nothing to important." I said with a smirk.

"Ok." he smiled and kissed my hand.

We walked out to mikes car, vic went to his own, and we got in. we got buckled up and we were off to his house. he had his a resting in the middle so I laced out fingers together. he looked down and smiled, then quickly returned his gaze to the road. I smiled the whole way to his house. we unbuckled and got out. we walked to see mikes mom cooking lunch. it smelled good. we walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mama." mike said to his mom.

"Hola mijo!" she said back. "Is this tony?" she asked.

"Yea, this is tony." he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi..." I said shyly.

"Hola!" she said giving me a big hug.

I kinda stood their as she hugged me. I gave her a smile and she continued cooking. Mike and I walked upstairs.

"Your mom is really friendly." I said to mike with a little giggle.

"Yea I know she is." he gave me a half smile.

Once we got into his room, I sat on his bed.

"Come sit with meeeee."i said acting like a two year old.

He giggled a little as he sat next to me and pulled me into his lap. I kissed his nose and placed my head on his shoulder, chest area. we sat for a little while until I felt my eyes grow heavy, until I had completely drifted.

Authors note
FOUR CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! MUST BE A NEW RECORD! I was just really board today I had nothing to do so I did this :/ I'm sure you guys don't mind though! have any ideas for the next chapter? Comment it! I would love to hear your ideas! love you turtles!