Chapter 8

Tony's pov

I woke up the next day to see mike in the hospital bed with me. why is he here? then I remember everything that happened last night. I smiled at the memory. I reached over to the side table and grabbed my phone. it was 10:00. I put my phone back and snuggled closer to mike. I layed their just playing with his hair. I saw his eyes flutter open after ten minutes of just laying their with him.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Good morning to you to." he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

I giggled a little.

"Only two more days in this hell hole thank god." I said to mike, he giggled a little .

We sat up and I layed my head in his chest as he grabbed his phone. he taped his phone and I saw that he was texting vic, probably telling him that I'm awake. once he was done, he put his phone on the bed and lifted me into his lap. I giggled a little as he held me in his lap.

"Hey tone?" mike asked me.

"Yea?" was my reply.

"I just realized that I never made anything official, so tony? would you do me the honers and be my boyfriend?" he asked me a little bit shaky.

"Of course, I would love to be your boyfriend." I smiled and pecked his lips.

He smiled and held me a little bit longer. it was a comfortable silence. I almost fell asleep in his lap but I heard someone walk in.

"Tony?" I looked up and saw vic.

I saw his face light up and he ran over and gave me a hug.

"I was so worried, don't do anything like that again please." vic told me as he let me go.

"I promise." I said to him as I leaned my head back into mikes chest, still sleepy.

"So you and mike are like a thing now?" I heard vic ask.

"Yea, we mad it official today." I heard mike say.

I smiled at the thought of me and mike being together. mike and vic talked and I sat their, starting to drift. I fell asleep in mikes arms.

Dream

I saw mike and smiled. walked up to him. I grabbed his hand but he pulled away.

"I hate you, nobody ever cared about you, I know I didn't, you faggot." I heard mike say.

"What? mike I thought you said you cared about me." I said, by now I'm crying.

"Don't you get it? I lied, just like how your mom left, she didn't care about you, nobody thinks that you are worth anything!" he said and spit on me.

"Mike, please I need you!" I went to grab mike, but he slowly faded away.

"MIKE!" I don't think I have ever cried so hard before in my life.

"MIKE PLEASE! I CAN CHANGE! I NEED YOU!" I yelled out.

End of dream

I woke up crying and sweaty. I was no longer in mikes arms. I was laying in the hospital bed alone. I couldn't see mike any where. I must have been screaming because a doctor ran in.

"What's wrong?" he asked me worriedly.

"Nothing, I just had a dream, that's all." I said as calmly as I could. "Do you know if mike went home?"i asked the doctor.

"Umm, yea he left about an hour ago, he said he would be back later though, would you like me to call him? he left me his number if anything happened." the doctor asked.

"Um no I'm good I will text him, thank you."i told him.

He nodded and left the room. I reached over and grabbed my phone from the side table. I looked through my contacts until I came across mikes number. it wasn't that hard to find because I only have like ten numbers, like I said, I had no friends.

To mike:
Hey do you think you can come by soon? I miss you...

I waited a moment before I sent it. I waited for an answer. I looked at the time, it was 1:30. I was asleep for about three hours.

From mike:
Yea I will be their in like ten minutes, see you then

I sighed and waited for mike, their was nothing to do in the hospital. I hadn't realized that i was still crying from the dream, shit. I wiped away the tears and I hoped that mike wouldn't notice. once he got here, he came over to my bedside and sat in the chair next to the bed.

"What are you doing their? come sit on the bed with me." I said to mike as I moved over so he could sit.

He smiled and took off his shoes and at next to me. I snuggled into his chest as he put his arm around me. he looked down and frowned.

"Have you been crying?" mike asked me.

Shit, I didn't want him to know about the dream, but you know what? I can't do anything about it now.

"Yea..." I said shyly.

"Why?" he asked as he sat up so we can look at each other face to face.

"I had a dream about you that I wish I didn't have... you said that you hated me... and I woke up screaming, the doctor even came in...." i said look at him.

"I don't hate you, I want you to know that." he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

We layed back down and I snuggled back up to him. he grabbed the weird tv remote that they have at hospitals and found a movie for us to watch. once the movie was over, a nurse walked in.

"I'm sorry, but it's time for. You to go." the nurse said.

I frowned.

"Why? he stayed last night?" I asked her.

"You both were sleeping, but now that he is awake, he has to leave, he can come back tomorrow, he has five minutes before he leaves." the nurse said and left.

"I don't want you to leave though.." I said to mike.

"I'm sorry but I have to, I will text you when I get home so you know I'm safe, but once I text you, you will go to bed, you need rest, I will be back tomorrow the first chance that I get, I promise." mike told me and kissed my nose.

I gave him a hug and watched him leave. I layed in the bed and waited for his text. I little while later I hear my phone buzz.

From mike:
I'm home, I miss you already! I will see you tomorrow, I promise, now get some sleep.

I smiled.

To mike:
Ok I miss you too goodnight.

From mike:
Goodnight!

I smiled and put my phone down. I sighed and I fell asleep pretty hard without him.

Authors note
THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY :0 I think I'm done for today but no promises! anything you wanna see in the next chapter? put it in the comments! i would like to see what you guys think! love you turtles!