Chapter 22

Tony's pov

I woke up the next day in bed with mike by my side. how did I get in here? mike must have brought me up when I fell asleep. I rub the morning off my face and i look over to mike. he is so adorable when he is sleeping. I layed their with mikes arm around me. I smile when I see his eyes open a little.

"Morning babe." I say softly.

"Hey baby." he smiled.

"Do you wanna do anything today? it's the weekend!" I moved in closer.

"Sure, do you wanna see a movie? we could watch that new scary one, what was it called?" he scrunched his face.

"No clue, but yea a movie sounds nice." I smile. "I feel kinda good today, I haven't felt happy in a real long while, I kinda like it..." I say, sitting up.

Mike sat up to.

"Baby, that's great!" he said giving me a hug.

I smile and hug him back. we let go of our embrace and I look down.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." I say, starting to get up.

I was quickly pulled down.

"NO, STAY WITH MEEEEEEEEE!" mike wined.

He gave me sloppy kisses all over my face.

"Fine! as long as you stop!" I say, trying not to laugh.

"Yay!" he said giving me one last kiss on the lips.

I deepened the kiss and we sit up, not breaking the kiss. His hand tangled in my hair and i slip my hand under his shirt. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip and I open my mouth a little, letting his tongue in. we fight for dominance, but I let him win quickly. His tongue explored my mouth. we pull away, breathless. I lean my forehead on his as we breath heavily.

"I love you baby..." mike said softly.

"I love you too babe..." I smile and I get up and I start my way out of the room with mike following behind.

We walk downstairs and I see Jaime, Kellin, and vic all eating a bowl of cereal.

"You guys stayed the night?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads and I walked over to my pill bottle and open it, letting a little pill fall into my hand. I close the bottle and put it back, grabbing a cup and full it with some water. I placed the pill in my mouth and wash it down with the water, actually taking it.

"Let me see." vic said.

I roll my eyes and walk over to vic, opening my mouth, showing that I took the pill. I got some weird looks from Jaime and Kellin but I could care less. i walk over and grab a bowl, pouring a little bit of cereal into it, along with the milk and spoon. vic smiled because I have only eaten breakfast here once. I sit in between mike and vic and start to eat. once we all finish up what ever we were eating, we go into the living room. I sit on mikes lap.

"You guys are so cute!" Jaime said excitedly.

I roll my eyes and peck mikes lips, in which, Jaime fake gasps and pretends to faint onto Kellin.

"You guys are dorks." I state. "Why don't you guys get your own person to hug and kiss and all that?"

"Cause we are weirdos and nobody would ever date us." Kellin says with a forced straight face.

"That's a good point!" vic yells out laughing.

(Later that day, just before mike and tony go to the movies.)

"Hey Vic, can I borrow you car for a little while? mike and I are going to the movies and we don't wanna walk." I ask vic as mike was getting ready.

"Yea sure, my keys are on my bed side table." he informs me.

"Thanks." I say As I run upstairs into his room, grabbing his keys and walking into our room.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" I See mike in the bathroom that's connected to the bedroom.

I walk in and see that mike was brushing his teeth. I already did all of that like five minutes ago. he spits and rinses out his mouth and toothbrush and smiles.

"Yea, lets go baby." we lace our fingers together and we walk downstairs and out the door.

I unlock the car and we hop in and drive off.

(Once they get their and they are watching the beginning of the movie)

We were watching a scary movie ( I'm to lazy to pick an actual movie so.. yea...) and we were sitting in the middle area and I rested my head on his shoulder. I really don't like scary movies but he seemed all for it, so what the heck, why not? as the movie progressed, I began to get really scared and I hid my head in mikes chest and whimpered a little. I felt mike giggle a little and wrap his arm around me, protectively. I'm a very paranoid person, this movie is gonna haunt me for the next couple of days. my head was in his chest for a good ten minuets before I went to look at the screen reluctantly.

"It's about time that you came up for some air." he whispered.

I roll my eyes and punch his arm playfully. we watched the movie until it ended and we decided to go home instead of staying out longer and going to the park because that movie was based off in a park and I said hell no, their was no way I was going to the park! the drive home was quiet but I didn't mind. I pulled into the drive way and turned off the car. I look over at mike and it looked like he was about to pass out. I giggle a little and get out of the car, walking over to mikes side, opening the door and squatting down a little.

"Hey baby, we are home." I say softly, rubbing the back of my finger on his cheek.

He groaned a little and looked over to me.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." I say unbuckling him and helping him up and out of the car.

I shut the door and lock up the car and lead mike into the house and up the stairs. he walks in and gets into the bed without changing or anything and I do the same, falling asleep in his arms like I do every night.

Authors note
How was this chapter? I liked it! ok so i need ideas for the next book I make, I want it to be weird but I don't have any ideas other than a mpreg, would you guys read a mpreg if I made one? but I might not make one unless somebody says that they would read it also what if I made a sequel to this, would you guys read that to? well that's all, love you turtles!