Chapter three

Authors note
Trigger warning, self harm is attempted but not done in this chapter

Tony's pov

I walked into my new school the next day feeling as crappy as ever, but I guess I'm just a crappy person. I just feel down today I guess. I walked to my locker and once I got their, I saw vic walk up with a face that I couldn't determine if he was flustered, mad, maybe concerned?

"Hey vic, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine, just thinking." he put on a fake smile.

I smiled back, just as fake as his.

"Let me walk you to your class, what do you have?" he looked at me with the same expression .

"I have math"

"Sweet, lets go!" he said smiling and pointing to the direction of my math class.

Once we got their, vic and I made our goodbyes until 4th period, that's the only class I have with him. I sat down and waited for the stupid class to be done with. we were learning about equations, seems easy enough. once the class was done, I walked back to my locker and grabbed the things I needed for my next class. I closed my locker and began to turn around, but felt someone push me into my locker. It was the same guy who pushed me into my locker yesterday.

"What's your problem?" I yelled at him.

He gave me the death look.

"Don't EVER talk back to me, you WILL regret that!" he said as he punched my gut.

And with that, he walked away. I heard some people whispering, but I don't care. I felt somebody's arm wrap around me, it was mike.

"What happened?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing..." I lied straight through my teeth.

And with that I walked into the class without a word to mike, I swiped away a single tear from my cheek before anybody could notice. I sat down and mike say next to me. I heard the bell ring. I let the class go on a few minutes before I grabbed a sharp metal object from my backpack. I raised my hand and waited a couple of seconds before the teacher called on me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked as calmly as possible, even though I was in much pain on the inside.

"Yes, just make it quick perry." he called me perry yesterday to, it must be his thing.

I quickly got up and walked out of the room, already starting to cry. I walked to the bathroom and saw that nobody was in here,good. i opened a stall and locked the door. I pulled out the metal from my pocket. I looked at it for a good 3 minutes, still crying. I rolled down my sleeve and was about to slide the metal across my skin, but I heard the bathroom door open. I stayed quiet.

"Tony? you in here?" I heard mike say quietly.

I didn't say anything, but I sniffled and gave myself away.

"Tony I know your in here, what's going on?" I heard mike again.

Their was no point in hiding so I got up and opened the door, seeing mike stand their. Mike walked over to me and hugged me, letting me cry in his chest, I'm not a really tall person. I cried for about two minutes before finally calming down.

"What's wrong, and don't tell me that everything is ok because I know it's not." mike said as he sat down on the floor. pulling me down with him.

"Umm..." I really didn't want him to know because I know he doesn't care.

"Come on you can tell me." he said looking at me.

"Well..." and I told him about everything, about what happened today, at my old school and even about me almost cutting myself and about all the other times I have cut. I felt like I could trust him, but it brought back memories that made me feel even more bad about myself.

"Let me see the blade." he said with a straight face.

I looked at him for a moment before I reached slowly into my pocket grabbing the little piece of metal, handing it to him. he looked at it for a moment before getting up and walk over to the toilet and flushed it down. he looked back to me.

"Let me see your phone." he said sitting next to me again, holding out his hand.

I reached into my pocket and handed him my phone. he pressed a few buttons and handed it back to me.

"The next time you wanna cut, please call or text me..."

I nodded and slid my phone back into its place in my pocket.

"Thank you mike, this means a lot, more than you think." I said blushing and shooting my head down, looking into my lap.

"Any time tony, anything for a friend." and with that he hugged me again.

I frowned, I wanted to be a little bit more that just friends, but I never been this close with anybody so I can't screw it up.

"Lets ditch, I wanna take you somewhere." mike said to me.

I nodded and got up. I wonder where he is gonna take me. He got up and we left the bathroom and out of the school.

Authors note

How do you guys like this chapter? where is mike taking tony? I might do another chapter tonight but I might not, who knows. what ever lol. love you turtles!!!!!