Chapter ten

Authors note
Selfharm in the form of scratching is in this chapter!

Tony's pov

I woke up the next day in mikes bed. I didn't see mike. where did he go? I got up and looked at my phone.

Monday 10:34

Oh he must be at school. I put my phone back down and saw that their was a note next to it. it said tony on the outside in mikes hand writing.

Tony, went to school I will see you later also I will grab your prescription today

I frowned and put down the note, i don't wanna take pills, and I wanna see mike. I sighed and walked downstairs. I grabbed a bowl and made some cereal. today is going to be boring without mike. once I was done, I put my bowl on the counter and went back upstairs. I decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, and outside. I walked to the park and up to the pond where mike showed me. once I got their, I walked to the edge of the pond and sat down. by now it's about 11:00. I took off my shoes and socks and rolled my jeans up and put my feet in. I splashed my feet a little and sighed. this was nice, just getting away for a little awhile. I sat for a little while before I got up and decided it was time to go because mike would be home soon and I don't wanna scare him. I put my socks and shoes back on and rolled down my pants and started my way back to the house. I walked through the park and stopped and my mouth hung open. I saw that kid who wrote on my car and pushed me into the lockers. he must have saw me because he smirked and started to walk towards me. I turned and ran as fast is I could before I was grabbed and pushed down to the ground.

"Don't ever run away from me! I guess now its time for payback!" he yelled at me.

I felt a sharp pain go into my side. I screamed out in pain, but it did nothing. he kept kicking me in my sides and stomach. he leaned down and grabbed the the collar of my shirt.

"Don't ever come back here, your not aloud and if I ever see you back here, this will be ten times worse." he said and dropped my shirt and left.

I got up slowly and walked the rest of the way back home. it's not the worst beating I have gotten but it still hurt, at lest I could get up and walk. I walked in the house and back upstairs. I was crying, I needed my blade but I couldn't find one, I know mike would have left all of the ones I had at my old house so I just scratched myself. I sat on mikes bed and scratched my upper arm, swiping away tears every so often. I started to see blood from where I was scratching. I sat their scratching for about ten minutes before I heard the front door open. my head shot up and I ran into the bathroom. I cleaned up some of the blood and splashed water into my face. I flushed the bloody toilet paper down the toilet. I slowly opened the door and saw no mike or vic so I walked back into mikes room and saw him setting his bag on his bed.

"Hey tone! how was your day?" mike asked.

"Bad because you weren't here." I said with a fake smile and I hugged him.

"What did you do today?" mike asked sitting on the bed holding out his arms.

I sat down on his lap and kissed his nose as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I went for a walk but that was about it." I told him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Well I'm here now, what do you wanna do?"mike played with my hair.

"Watch a movie?" I looked up at him.

He smiled and picked me up and set me on the bed as he picked out a movie and then putting it in. he came back over and layed down next to me. we tangled our legs together and I rested my head on his shoulder area. we sat for about ten minutes in silence until mike broke it.

"What was the last thing you remember?" mike asked as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"When you attempted, what was the last thing you remembered?"

"Umm I remember cutting up my legs and arm, and taking the pills, and somebody called out my name and the rest is a blur..." I trailed off.

"Oh..." mike sat up and made me sit up.

He took my arm and pulled my sweatshirt sleeve up to about my elbow and slid my bracelets off. he looked at my cuts and ran his finger across my old and new scars, being careful of the ones that had to be stitched, their was four on my arm that were stitched and seven stitched up on my legs, three on one and four on the other. he leaned down and kissed the scares and cuts. I was getting nervous because if he pulls up my sweatshirt up anymore he would see the scratches on my upper arm. I pulled my arm away and reached for my bracelets. he pushed the bracelets off the bed before I could get to them and grabbed my hands.

"You don't need them." he told me and kissed my lips, it was a longish peck.

We pulled away and I rested my forehead on his.

"Thank you mike." I said to him.

He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. he kissed the top of my head and we sat their, not paying any attention to the movie. I started to drift, but before I passed out mike said something that took me by surprise.

"I love you tony..." he said and kissed to top of my head.

I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I said and kissed him again.

I leaned my head back on his shoulder and let myself drift in his arms.

Authors note
How did you like this chapter? I loved it! tell me what you think! I would love to hear from you! love you turtles!