Chapter seven

Tony's pov

I heard beeping.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

My eyes are to heavy to open so I just lay their. I felt somebody grab my hand.

"Come on tony, just wake up already, you have been gone for to long and I'm really missing you." the person said.

I felt the person crying into my hand. who is this? when did somebody ever care about me. my eyes opened a little. I look to my left and I see mike. I smiled to myself, but why is he here? wait, aren't I suppose to be dead?

"Mike..." was all i could make out.

His head shot up. his eyes were red and puffy. he had been crying for a while. he looked like crap. I saw him smile.

"Oh m-my god t-tony..." he got up from seat he was siting and gave me a tight hug.

We let go after a good two minutes. he sat back down, still smiling.

"I'm sorry that you had to put up with what I did..." I said as i sat up, I was in a really uncomfortable position.

"No need to be sorry...." mike said looking down at his hands.

"I haven't been here for to long have I?" I asked mike.

"You have been out for two weeks...." mike looked like he was still crying.

Two weeks? why was mike still here? were is my mom? like my mom cares anyways.

"Two weeks?" I asked not really believing him.

"Yea, I haven't really left..."

Why does he care about me?

"Where's my mom?"

"Ummm.... she left...." she left? where did she go? "she said she couldn't deal with you anymore, she paid for the hospital bills and she left, I don't know where she said she was going though.... but she left a note." he handed me a note from the side table.

I opened it and saw about 100 dollars and a folded up piece of paper. I put the money on the table and threw away the note. I didn't want to read it. I started to cry. mike got onto the bed with me and held me. I cried for a little bit and then after a while, I calmed down a little.

"We should tell the nurse person that your up." mike told me.

I nodded as mike got up and left the room. moments later a doctor walked in. He had a clip board in his hand.

"Well hello mr. perry, how are we today?" the doctor asker me.

"Fine I guess." I said, not really wanting to talk to the doctor.

The truth is that I really don't like doctors or hospitals, they scare the crap out of me.

"Well that's good, we will run some tests and they will determine when you can leave." the doctor told me.

I nodded, the doctor asked mike to leave.

( After the test bc I really have no clue about this stuff :/ )

"Well mr. perry, the test are in and you can leave in about three days, and of corse somebody is going to have to look over you for about three months, do you have a relative or a friend you can stay with?" I simply nodded.

"Ok I will get more info later, would you like me to bring in mike, I think that's his name?" he asked me.

I nodded again and he smiled. he left the room and moments later mike walked in.

"Hey tone, what did the doctor say?"

"I have to stay for about three days and somebody is going to have to take care of me and watch over me for the next three months so I don't do this again I assume, I'm going to have to live with a friend or a relative because my mom left." I felt a tear run down my face but I swiped it away before mike could see.

"Well you can come stay with vic and I, I'm sure my parents won't mind." I smiled at what he said, the thought of living with mike.

"Really I don't know half of my family members anyways, do you know if I'm gonna get medicated? I really hope not." i asked mike.

"You probably will but I don't know."

"Hey mike?"

"Yea?"

"Why did you stick around? why do you care so much?" I asked not looking at him.

"Because you are my friend, and your in a time of need, how could I not care?" mike got up from his spot and sat next to me.

I was still looking down, but mike lifted my head up with his index finger and thumb. he looked into my eyes, my stomach stated to flutter. and the next thing I know, mikes lips are connected with mine. our lips danced. it felt like we were flying. I felt the sparks. he pulled away.

"Sorry..." mike said with his face down.

"Don't be." I said to him and lifted his head, pulling him into another kiss.

It didn't last as long, but it was still magical.

"Come lay down with me." I said as I leaned down into the pillows.

He smiled and layed down with me. I buried my head into his chest with my hand around his torso. our legs tangled together. mike played with my hair.

"You have no clue how long I have wanted this for." he told me.

"I could say the same thing." I blushed a little.

"You have had a long day, you should get some rest." mike told me as he kissed the top of my head.

I nodded and felt myself start to drift, but before I fell asleep, I heard a faint 'I love you' from mike.

Authors note
Two chapters in a day I feel like I might even do a third chapter today... I'm on fire with ideas and I wanna put them before I forget them. have any ideas for the next chapter? I would love to hear from you! I love you turtles!