Chapter twelve

Authors note
Self harm is attempted, but not done.

Tony's pov

I walk in the school with mike and vic. I saw people starring, it made my social anxiety act up. I tried to shrug it off and slowly it started to fade. vic went off on his own way and mike walked with me to my locker. I opened it up and shoved by backpack into it and grabbed my math stuff. I sighed and looked at mike.

"People are starring at me mike." I said softly.

"You will be fine, ok? let's get you to class." mike said as he grabbed my hand and we walked to my first class.

"Ok I got to go to my class, I will see you in social studies, ok?" mike gave me a hug and I nodded.

Once mike left, I sat in the seat that I had sat in like three weeks ago. people were starring at me again, what is their problem, it's making me look like the center of attention, which I hated. I felt my panic rise. god, it's only been ten minutes and I'm already done. the teacher called for attendance.

"Butcher?"

"Here"

"Katie?"

"Here"

The list kept going in until I saw a kid walk in.

"Hey sorry I'm late." it was that kid.

"Just take a seat Justin."

So that's his name.

"Tony?"

I heard my name and I called out hear softly but loud enough for the teacher to hear. about ten minutes passed before I started to have a panic attack. I raised my sweaty hand.

"Yes perry?" the teacher called on me.

"Can I use the restroom?" I asked.

"Make it quick." he said and I made sure my phone was in my pocket, I had a blade in between my phone and its case.

I quickly rushed out out of the room and headed to the bathroom. I saw that their was nobody here, so I pulled out my phone. I took off the case, showing the blade. to took the little metal piece and I held it to my wrist. I thought to myself for a moment. I put down the blade and picked up my phone, wiping away some tears that were falling. I texted mike.

To mike:
Can you meet me in the bathroom? I'm having a panic attack and I need somebody....

I waited for a response. I put the blade back to were I found it. I felt my phone buzz.

From mike:
Yea I will be their in a second, don't do anything.

I looked at the text and replied with a simple ok. about a minute later, I saw mike walk in. he came over to me and sat down next to me.

"You don't have a blade right?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No..." I lied, I jut didn't want him to worry.

"Good." he said as he stroked my hair.

We sat for about five minutes, with him just stroking my hair.

"Come on, I'm taking you home." he said as he got up.

"No please don't I don't wanna be alone..." I trailed off.

"Then I will stay home with you." he said as he helped me up.

"No I wanna stay, I can do this. it would be better for me if I stay." I said to him and hugged him.

He kissed the top of my head and we stayed their for a little bit longer.

"Ok, well lets get back to class." he said as he took me by the hand and lead me out if the bathroom.

I sighed and kissed him one last time before we walked back to our classes. I walked back in and sat down for the rest of the thirty minutes in this hell hole that some call school. once class was over, I walked out as fast as I could before Justin could see me. I got out safely and walked to my next class. I saw mike sitting down so I sat in the seat next to him. he smiled and took my hand and kissed it. I blushed and looked down in my lap. I heard mike giggle softly and it made me smile. the bell ringed, starting the class. I sat through the class, stealing glances at mike every so often. Man, this guy could make me smile.

(At lunch)

I made my way out of the class that I was in and up to lunch. I was almost their before I was stopped by that Justin kid.

"Where do ya think your going faggot?" he yelled at me.

"L-lunch." I stuttered a little.

"No, Your staying here, so I can pound your face in." he smiled and then I felt a sharp pain in my face.

I heard someone yell at Justin, it was mike.

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" mike yelled at him.

"Oh, I see, your faggot buddy is coming to save you." and with that, he walked away.

I felt mikes arm wrap around me.

"Are you ok?" he asked me, wiping away a tear that must have fallen.

"Yea. I have had worse, I should be fine." I said to him and smiled the best I could.

We walked the rest of the way to lunch, holding hands. I smiled, but quickly stopped because it hurt. we walked in and sat down next to vic, Jaime, Kellin, and Austin.

"Hey guys." mike said and I just smiled.

I sat in between mike and vic. mike pulled out his lunch and I pulled out my phone and earbuds. I plug them in and started up the music. I put one of the buds in and let the other dangle. I felt vic poke my side.

"Where's your lunch?" he asked.

"I thought I told you this, I don't eat lunch." I say to him, I really don't need it, I'm fat.

"But you also didn't eat breakfast this morning either." vic asked me concerned.

"I'm good vic, I'm just fine." I tried to reassure him.

"Ok, we will talk about that when we get home." he said as he handed me a chewy bar.

"You aren't leaving until you eat that." vic said looking at the bar, and then at me.

I sighed and I opened the packaging slowly eating the bar.

Authors note
How was this chapter? I really need to get some sleep though its three in the morning :/ have an idea for the next chapter? put it in the comment! I would live to hear from you! love you turtles!