Chapter thirteen

Tony's pov

I could feel a bruise starting to form where Justin had hit me. it wouldn't be that big though, thank god. I sighed as I heard the bell ring, ending last period. I got up from my seat and walked out the door. once I got to my locker, I was pushed into it. I look over and see Justin laughing and walking away. I sighed and I opened my locker grabbing everything that I had to make up for being absent for two weeks. I shoved everything into my backpack and walked to mikes locker. he was just closing it.

"Hey mike." he turned around and smiled.

"Hey tone." he gave me a hung.

I took his hand and we walked out of the school and to Vic's car, he was waiting for us.

(When they get home and in the house)

"Hey tone? can we talk?" I heard vic walk into mikes room and poke his head in.

I looked over at mike and he nodded.

"Yea, I will be back." I gave a kiss on the nose to mike and got up and walked out the door with vic.

Vic lead me into his room.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I knew why he wanted to talk though.

"I think you know why tone." he gave me a concerned look.

I looked down am my shoes.

"Why tony?" he asked.

I gave him a shrug, still looking down and my shoes. he sighed and walked over to me, giving me a hug. I felt a tear come down. vic pulled away and I wiped the tear away before he could see it.

"Promise me you'll start eating?" I looked up from my shoes.

I gave him a simple nod and a fake smile. he smiled and hugged me again.

"Thank you tone, you can go back to your lover boy now if you want." he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and I went to the door.

"Vic?" I looked over to him.

"Yea?"

"Thank you" I smiled and walked out the door, back to mikes room.

"What did vic want?" mike asked, holding out his arms, wanting me to sit in his lap.

"Nothing important." I smiled and sat on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him. it was a quick five second kiss. I placed my head in the crook of his neck

"I should probably get some of the work done that I missed." I sighed and looked at mike.

"Or you can stay here in my lap?" he smiled and pecked my lips.

"Oh your such a dork." I smiled and got off of him, heading to my backpack.

"Nooooo! don't leave me for school! I will miss you to much!" he whined and Plopped onto the bed, sprawling out his hands.

"Well than you can miss me all you want." I said as I grabbed my backpack and smacked his stomach.

"Oh your gonna pay for that!" He got up from where he was laying and he ran over to me.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed.

"Put me down mike!" I said laughing and trying to get out of my grasp.

"Nope!" he started to tickle me.

"M-mike s-s-stop!" I tried to get up but he had me pinned down.

He tickled me for a good three minutes before we hear vic yell at us.

"CAN YOU STOP BANGING TONY?" mike and I just sat their and laugh at Vic's comment.

It was to the point where I started to tear up a little. mike and I just layed on his bed, with me gasping for air.i scooted closer to mike and layed my head on his chest.

"I love you." mike said and he kissed the top of my head.

"Well I hate you, I don't like being tickled!" I playfully punched his arm.

"Oh that's not true, you love me!" mike said and rolled on top of me, laying his fat ass on me.

"Yea l love you, now get off me you lug!" I tried moving him off of me but he didn't budge.

"Nope, I like being here." he said as he put both of his arms under his head and sighed.

I took this opportunity to push him off me and I layed on top of him.

"Hey no fair!" he whined.

I giggled and I kissed his forehead.

"It's so fair!"

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and got up.

I grabbed my backpack that was thrown to the floor just before our tickle war.

"Noooo!" mike said as he took my backpack out of my hand and threw it onto his bed.

"Fine I will do it later." I smiled an hugged mike.

"Yes! finally!" he picked me up an spun me round a couple of times.

I giggled an he put me down. he kissed my cheek.

"Come on, let's go some where." He smiled.

"Where?" I smiled back.

"I have a pretty good idea." He gave me a quick peck.

"Ok." I said and grabbed my phone.

"Vic, tone an I are going out for a little while. we will be back later." mike yelled to vic.

"Ok!" he yelled back.

Mike took my hand and we walked out the door.

Authors note
Where is mike taking tony? o.o have an idea? put it in the comments! I would love to hear your ideas! sorry for a short crapy chapter, they are usually a lot longer but idk... love you turtles!