Chapter sixteen

Authors note
Tony picks at his cuts because he Doesn't have a blade, if that might be triggering for some.

Tony's pov

I walked into the school with mike holding my hand. vic walked off to his class. we walked down the hallway and we stopped at my locker. I put in the combination and I opened it, putting everything that I didn't need in and taking out what I did need. I looked up at mike and smiled. he smiled back and shut my locker.

"You ready for today?" mike asked me, taking my hand as he lead me down to his locker.

"As ready as I will ever be." I trailed off and walked with him.

(Twenty minutes into first class)

I raised my hand, waiting for my math teacher to call on me.

"Yes mr. perry?" he looked at me.

"I need to use the bathroom."

"You need to go to the bathroom? it's like in every class u need to go to the bathroom." he sighed. "make it quick." He told me, pointing at the door.

"Thanks." i got up and walked out the door, putting my hands in my pocket, feeling the letter from my mom.

I walked into the bathroom and into one of the stalls, shutting the door and locking it. I took out the letter. I saw the word "tony" on the front of the envelope. I sighed and I carefully opened it up, making sure that I rip it little as possible. I slide the note out of its case. I open the small note inside carefully and I read what's inside. It was in her cursive handwriting, the note smelled a little like her.

Dear tony,
I'm sorry that I wasn't their for you, I know how much of a hard time you had in school and I did nothing. I don't know if if you have a place to go, but I put in a hundred dollars for you, just to get you started. I also sold your car, because u really don't need it anymore, with those words on it, made it really hard to sell, but it's gone. I know I don't say this enough, but I love you, I just can't handle you anymore. I'm sorry.
Love mom

So that's were my car went, but I guess that's not really the point in this letter is it? I felt a tear run down my cheek. I go for my phone to grab my blade, but it wasn't their, I must have left it on the floor last night.
up my sleeve and look at the cuts on my arm from last night. I sigh and I start to scratch them, hoping to get them to open up again or something. I scratch and scratch until they are open and bleeding again. it's not the same feeling, but it will do for now. I lean my head back and feel the blood drip. I felt more tears run down my face, just opening the cut wasn't enough anymore so I scratched them some more, hoping to get the feeling that I needed, it took a long while but I get their, blood dripping a little harder with every scratch. their was blood on the floor, but I could care less right now. I heard somebody walk in, I really hope it's not mike, I don't think I could handle it if it was mike. I looked under the stall to see a pair of shoes that were very familiar. they were Vic's shoes. I sniffled a little giving myself away, again. god, can I just be alone?

"Hello?" I hear vic knock on the door lightly.

He must not know it was me.

"Go away." I say softly, but just enough for vic to hear me.

"Tony? open up now!" I hear the concern in Vic's voice.

I reluctantly got up and unlock the door. I feel vic rush to me and give me a hug. I groan in pain because he hugged me right over my arms, pushing then into my side, making my shirt get bloody. vic pulled away quickly and looked at my arm. I saw his eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh, tony...." I heard him say.

I looked away from vic and shot my gaze to the floor. I heard vic go to the sink area and grab some paper towels, running them under cold water. I sit back down and saw vic come back to my side with the paper towel, placing it lightly on my opened cuts and scratch areas. my arm starts to stop bleeding and vic sits all the way down next to me.

"How long have you been doing this to yourself for?" vic says not taking his eyes off my arm.

"A while." was all that I could choke out.

'Does mike know about it?" he asked softly.

"Yea, he has walked in on me doing this once or twice." I say picking at my fingernails.

"Do you wanna go home?" he looked at me.

"No, please, don't make me go home." I shake my head.

I really don't think it's a good idea for me to be alone.

"Do u want me to tell mike?"

"No, don't tell mike." I say out of fear.

He nods and he sits with me until the class is over, which was only like seven minutes.

Authors note
How was this chapter? I don't know, it was the only thing I could come up with :/ but I have a plan for the next chapter! I will try to update a little more often! I promise. love yea turtles!