Chapter Seventeen

A/N

Surprise update!!! I must really love you guys to give you two chapters in one day. ENJOY!! :D

~•Nikki's POV•~

"I would've but I didn't know if you wanted me to" Niall said sorrowfully "You know what?"

"What?" I said as I cocked my head to the side a little.

"Let me make it up to you!" He said excitedly.

"Make it up to me?"

"Yeah, I'll take you out for dinner and we'll talk, does that sound good? and it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to. . . deal?" Niall explained.

"Deal" I said as I nodded my head and before I could register what I was doing I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

I don't know why I did it but I did. I needed one of his long missed Horan Hugs. I think I put him in shock with my gesture but once he recovered himself he wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my hair.

"I'm so sorry and I'll do whatever it takes to make this right again. . . I've missed you Nikki"

"I've missed you too Niall" I whispered back.

~•Niall's POV•~

Okay, she's agreed to go to dinner but she doesn't want it to be a date. Does that mean only dinner? like in a restaurant or can I be creative? hmmm. I think I'm going to have to talks to the lads about this.

Just then everyone else came walking into the room all happy and excited that Nikki and I are on speaking terms. I hope more after tomorrow night though.

We all went out to eat and then over to the hotel room. We talked and played games, drank a little and were off to sleep around 3am.

*Next Morning*

I woke up bright and early so I could get this "date" for tonight planned. Even though it's only dinner I have a great idea to make it interesting but I need the lads to help me.

I walked into the kitchen to grab some food and noticed that Liam and Zayn were already up. Time to recruit them to help.

"Hey lads"

"Hey Niall, what's up?" Liam asked.

"Uh. . . the sky?" I laughed" Just kidding, can you guys help me plan this dinner for Nikki tonight?"

"Yea sure what did you have in mind?" Zayn asked.

"Well. . ." I began.

~•Nikki's POV•~

It was around noon when I woke up. Yesterday was so crazy I needed the sleep, especially because tonight Niall and I are going to sort everything out and hopefully start over. You know get everything out in the open. . . EVERYTHING.

Tonight is going to be a difficult but interesting one. Niall always comes up with the cutest settings for dinner. I remember when he took me to the gazebo out on the lake.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself some pancakes and bacon and decided I needed to figure out what to wear for tonight. Just then I got a text.

*Text Convo*

Niall: Hey love

Me: Hey

Niall: I'll pick you up at 6 tonight, wear something casual

Me: Okay. . . I'm looking forward to see what you've planned this time :)

Niall: You won't be disappointed, I promise ;)