Chapter Fifteen

A/N 

Dedicated to XxSolarStarxX for being my biggest fan :)

~•Nikki's POV•~

I woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. After seeing Niall in the park yesterday I just couldn't sleep. I turned my phone off so I wouldn't have any distractions and now I was waiting fo?r it to turn back on. After it turned on I waited for it to load my messages that were sent while it was off.

I decided to text Julia to see if she was up, it was 8:30am so she's probably getting ready.

*Text Convo*

Me: Hey you up yet?

Julia: Yea I've been up for a little bit

Me: Cool, are you coming over here or just meeting up with us at Starbucks?

Julia: I'm gonna come over there around 9:15 and we can walk down together

Me: Okay sounds good, I'm going to hop in the shower before Margaret gets it

Julia: Okay, see you in a bit :)

*End of Text Convo*

I got up and grabbed my clothes for after my shower and walked into the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and let it run while I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower.

I'm not sure why but whenever I get into the shower I take 10 minutes to wash may hair and body and the other 20 minutes just standing there soaking up the warmth of the water. It relaxes my muscles and after last nights sleep it felt good.

After standing in the shower for a while I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my chest hole I applied lotion to my very dry legs and arms. . . hey what can I say? winter time dries my skin out.

I decided on wearing a flowy cream jumper with a pair of army green skinnies. I paired it with my favorite set of brown combat boots and a few pieces of jewelry. I opted for leaving my hair naturally wavy and applied a little bit of make up. [Outfit to the Right]

By the time I was out of the bathroom and in the other room it was already 9:15am. Margaret and Julia were waiting for me in the kitchen.

"It's about time!" Julia shouted.

"What I had to make sure I was presentable before I went out, you never know who you're going to run into" I stated.

I heard Margaret mumble something but decided to just leave it at that.

"So we ready to go get some food now?" Margaret asked as she looked at her phone screen and typed away at it.

"Yup" Julia and I answered at the same time.

The walk down to Starbucks wasn't to long but because it was cold it seemed like it took forever. We finally reached Starbucks though, we walked inside letting the warmth of the little shop thaw us as we walked up to the counter. I ordered my usual white chocolate mocha coffee and sat at a table near the window while I waited for the other girls.

I checked my phone remembering I never looked at my other missed messages from last night. As I scrolled through my messages one caught my eye immediately. Niall. Niall had texted me last night. All it said was hey but still, it was a message.

When I looked up from my phone I saw none other than Zayn and Liam talking with Julia and Margaret. they must be staying in a hot- I cut my thoughts off when I saw that familiar blonde haired boy standing with them.