Chapter Thirteen

A/N

Omygoshness guys I am sooooo sorry I took so long to update!!! I've been super busy with school and writing my senior paper (it's 15 pages long) an I've just been frustrated with school because graduation is coming up and I'm working so so so hard to finish high school well. There's a lot of work that has to be done to make that happen but without further delay here's chapter 13, thanks for sticking with me :)

Dedicated to @Bluepanda060401 she plays the part of Julia Chamberlan :)

Always and Forever 

~His_Irish_Princess~

~•Zayn's POV•~

It's the start of the new year and the lads and I are doing great on our album. Our first world tour starts in May. Can you believe that!! A world tour! That's just crazy, I mean how are we so popular already? I thought that only people in the UK have heard of us but I guess that people around the world have too.

I also have like the best plan to get Niall talking to Nikki again. He hasn't talked to her since we got our record deal. In fact none of us have talked to any of the girls since we got signed. I think we've just been so busy but Margaret said she would think about helping me with my plan.

"Hey Zayn you ready to record this next one?" Niall turned to me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yea, lets do this! Last song and then rehearsals galore! Woo!" I said I think a little to excitedly.

~•Niall's POV•~

Zayn seems to be a little to excited to finish the album and start the tour. I mean don't get me wring I'm siked to be going on a world tour but he seems a little over excited. You know what I mean?

He's probably just thinking about his girl. Oh yeah! Zayn started talking to this girl, her name is Julia Chamberlan and she is quite fit if I may say so myself. She seems to be a very smart person but she's so similar to Zayn. Like when she gets sad or upset, she keeps to herself and doesn't talk to anyone. Kind of like the way Zayn does too.

Well I think Zayn found a great girl, maybe I'll find someone like that soon. . .

~•Margaret's POV•~

"Okay- Yea Zayn- No I understand- She can't know- Yup got it- Okay, I promise- Alrighty- Bye" I whisper said into the phone. It was almost midnight but Zayn wanted to make sure Nikki wasn't going to here. He has a plan and wants me to help which of course I agreed to because Nikki hasn't been the same and I want my old friend back and so does Zayn.

As I was hanging up the phone I heard someone walking into the kitchen, it was sleepy little Nikki.

"Hey Margaret who were you talking to?" She asked still half awake. Okay I can pull this off she's barely even listening.

"I Uhm I was talking to. . . Julia yea she uh wanted to know if we all could have a sleep over tomorrow night! I told her that it sounds like fun" I said with a smile as my little white lie started to take form.

"Oh okay well that sounds like fun, I'm going to go back to bed, try to be more quiet okay?" And with that she walked back out of the kitchen and down the hall to her room. This time I decided to just text Julia, Isabel, and Kara to see if they wanted a girls night tomorrow so that Nikki wouldn't catch on to the lie I told her. But hey if it worked out the it wouldn't really be a lie right?

**That Morning**

"Okay so Julia, Kara, and Isabel are going to be here around 5 tonight so we can get this girls night started!" I said excitedly to Nikki as she sat down at the table wither glass of milk and toast bread with jam.