Chapter Sixteen

*Next Morning*

I woke up bright and early around 8am. Today was the day the boys kick off their very first world tour. I'm not going to lie I was excited no matter how much Nikki will hate me when the concert starts. She'll love me by the time it's over. . . I'm sure of it.

I wasn't expecting Nikki to be up yet so I walked into the kitchen and nearly had a heart attack when I saw her sitting at the island drinking a cup of tea and staring out the window.

"Goodness! What are you doing up so early?" I nearly shouted.

"I couldn't sleep any longer so I decided it was time to get up." she said with a smile.

"Well good, go get ready, we're going somewhere at 2:30" I stated.

"Where?" she questioned.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now go get ready." I repeated.

I decided that she can choose her own clothing option considering I was to lazy to figure out something nice for her to wear.

***

Even though it was around 8:15am when we started to get ready, being the girls that we are it took us until 1pm to completely be ready to leave.

I put the envelop with the tickets and passes in it inside of my bag and placed it next to my coat and shoes by the door as Nikki did the same.

We sat in the kitchen for the remaining hour or so and talked while we ate our lunch that we didn't eat earlier in fear of not being able to be ready in time to leave.

~•Nikki's POV•~

I couldn't help but think of where we we're going only because I hate surprises and Margaret knows that but she still gives them to me like there's no tomorrow.

We walked out to the car and I got into the passenger side while Margaret got behind the steering wheel.

"Okay put this on" she stated, handing me a blindfold.

"But why?" I whined.

"Because if you don't wear it then you'll know where we're going!" she answered.

"Ugh, fine!" I have in. The ride wasn't very long, only about fifteen or twenty minutes from our flat.

I felt the car stop moving and soon after Margaret put the car in park and killed the engine.

"Okay I'm going to get out and help you out of the car, don't take your blindfold off yet. Not until we're inside and I tell you too" Margaret informed me. I nodded my head.

When I got out of the car my ears went crazy with the sound of screaming girls. Why are there girls screaming here anyway? Where is here?

As soon as the screaming started, it became muffled. I think we're in a building now.

"Okay you can take your blindfold off now" I heard Margaret say in my ear.

When I took it off I was standing in front of a stage. Not just any stage though. It was the stage at the O2 arena. The same arena where the boys are supposed to be performing at 3pm today. I looked at my watch; 2:30pm, great.

I looked around to see Julia, Kara, and Isabel standing next to Margaret.

"Why am I here?" I questioned, anger dripping from my words.

"Because if we told you that we were coming here you wouldn't have come and we know the boys will perform better knowing all of us are here." Isabel said kindly.