Chapter Three

~•Niall's POV•~

She seemed like a nice girl and I think I liked her but what if she doesn't like me back? I mean yea I just met her a few hours ago but she was beautiful. I mean like really beautiful.

Anyways even if she did like me this wasn't the time to make friends, I was about to audition for the X Factor. What if I got through? I'd probably never see her again. Stupid me I should've never given her my number.

"Well" she coaxed "What was it?" she asked as she gave the cutest little giggle I had ever heard.

Well it's to late now I may as well see if she wants to hang out "would you want to go catch a movie tomorrow? I'm only in town for about a week for an event but I would like to be friends" I tried to sound cool over the phone cuz I was really freaking out on the inside.

"Yea, that sounds like fun"

"Cool I'll pick you up around 2? we could catch an early movie then go for dinner" I had high hopes yes but I wanted to get to know her. . . even if I may never see her again.

"Okay, sounds like fun. . . well I should probably be getting to bed, I have to be up early for work tomorrow" she didn't sound very enthusiastic but she was probably just tired.

"Okay, Goodnight"

"Goodnight" she said then I heard the dial tone signaling that she had hung up.

*Next Morning, 7am*

I woke up feeling refreshed when u remembered: I have a date at 2! I looked at the clock which only said 7am. I had plenty of time to get ready to see Nicole.

~•Nikki's POV•~

I woke up to my alarm going off on a rampage. I looked at the time, 7am, only on a Saturday would I have to wake up this early because people are to lazy to make their own food at home.

I grabbed my work uniform with a new set of bra and underwear then headed to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and after washing my hair I just stood there soaking up the warmth from the water. I turned the shower head off and wrapped a towel around my body then my blonde hair.

I walked into my room and grabbed my phone, drivers license, and sunglasses then headed to the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart that I could eat in the way to work. I'm glad I only worked part time because if I was full time I wouldn't be able to look forward to this date I have at 2.

Wait did I say date? I meant get together. Niall made it clear he only wanted to be friends because he was only in the country for a little while. Some sort of 'event' is going on? well I don't care as long as I'm home in time for the season premier of X Factor tonight I'll be good.

"Hey Nikki, you ready for a long day of work?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Sally greeted me when I walked into Nando's.

"No not really. . . well mentally no" I gave a little chuckle.

"Why's that? Thinkin about that boy?" she loves to question me, especially recently.

"Actually yes"

"Oh?" it came out of her mouth more as a question than a statement.

"Yay we're going out for a movie and then dinner afterwards, around 2. . . but just as friends"

"Why just friends? I thought he was into you?"

"Yea me too but he said he was only going to be in town for only a week and he said he didn't want anything to happen cuz we might never meet again but he wants to be friends". Was I bummed about it? Definitely. Was he cute? Totally. Did I want to be more than friends with him? I'm not sure.

*After Work Back At The Flat*

I guess you could say work went alright but I spent most of my time thinking about Niall and our 'date' at 2 that I was now getting ready for.

I went into the bathroom with the clothes I was going to wear when I go out with Niall.

I got out if the shower dried off with a towel then put my clothes on. I decided on wearing my favorite long hoodie with a pair of blue leggings and black ugh boots. I let my hair out of the towel and let the rest of it air dry into its waves while I put on a light amount of make up. [Outfit to the right]

Right as I finished with my make up I heard a light knock on the door to my flat. I went to open it up and saw Niall standing there with some white daisies, my favorite.

"How did you know I like daisies?"

"I remember you mentioning them in one of our conversations we had"

"Oh well that's very sweet of you" I said with a smile forming at the corners of my mouth.

"Shall we go? I have a surprise for you but the only hint you're getting is we're not going to a movie, I've planned something else" He was smiling quite big now so I knew it had to be special.

When we got into his car he had me put a blind fold on so that I wouldn't know where we were going.

I felt the car come to a stop and almost immediately Niall said "wait here and keep the blindfold on, I'm going to come around to your side and help you out of the car"

With that I waited for him to come around and he helped me out. He then lead me a little ways in front if the car, he stopped. I'm guessing went in front of the car because we took a few steps forward when he told me to take the blindfold off.

I took the blindfold off and the scene in front of me was just breath taking. I had no words to describe it at all