Chapter Fourteen

~•Margaret's POV•~

In just two days mine and Zayn's plan will go into affect. Hopefully we can get them together. Niall and Nikki haven't spoken or seen each other in almost 11 months.

Both if them are so stubborn and don't want to give into their feelings. Instead they both want to just ignore the fact that they are being immature and they just need to resolves this issue once and for all.

That's where Zayn and I step in with our plan.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard "Margaret get your lazy arse out of bed and come eat breakfast before I eat it all". Yup that's typical Nikki for ya, always eating and threatening people with food.

"I'm coming, I'm coming just leave me some bacon!!" I shouted back.

"You better hurry up then!" she yelled back.

I slowly dragged myself out of bed and walk down to the kitchen to claim my bacon.

"Hey punk, nice to see you're finally up" Nikki said. I stuck my tongue out at her before I grabbed my bacon and went back upstairs.

As I got into my room I heard my phone playing Wings by Little mix. . . my ringtone. I looked at the screen and Zayn's name is what appeared. I picked it up knowing he wanted to go over the plan for Saturday.

"Hello Pats Pizza Service, how may I help you?" I answered.

"Uhm sorry I must have the wrong num-" he started but I cut him off with my laughing.

In between breathes I was about to get out "Zayn" laugh "It's me" laugh.

"Oh. . ." you could hear the embarrassment in his voice "okay so you should be getting the package tomorrow night which leaves you a little but of time to figure out how to get your part of the plan working, I suggest you start working on it tomorrow maybe around lunch time?"

"Sounds good to me" I said smiling "hey are you and the guys staying in a hotel close to us?" I asked him.

"Yeahhhh why? Do you have some sort of plan?" he asked skeptically.

"Yes actually I do, you're no the only one who can come up with plans around here" I joked.

"Well. . . tell me!!" he shouted a little excitedly.

"Okay well I was thinking that I could meet Liam at the Starbucks right down the road from mine and Nikki's flat, you go with Liam and bring Niall" I explained "oh and also ask Julia to meet us, that way you, me, Liam, and Julia will be together, I'll bring Nikki along and tell her she's just going to hang out with me and Julia and we'll, I'm putting air quotes around this, 'run into 3/5 of One Direction accidentally' sound like a good plan to put plan A in motion?" I half asked and half explained.

"I. Love. That. Idea!!" he shouted through the phone.

"Good, so we'll meet around say 9:30 for breakfast at Starbucks" I said.

"You mean run into us?" Zayn questioned.

"Yea yea whatever, see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

And with that we both hung up right when I heard a knock on the door.

~•Nikki's POV•~

I was sitting at the island in the kitchen waiting for Margaret to come back down but she didn't so I walked up to her room.

when I got there I hear her on the phone, it sounded like she was just getting done with the call.

"Yea yea whatever, see you tomorrow" she said and it sounded like she hung up because she sighed so I decided to knock before I let myself in.