We're Basically Children

Home- that's an odd thing to hear, I haven't even seen this house yet.

We walk through the streets- soldiers saluting to us as we pass them- and the bitchy girls are looking a little scared as we walk past, 'good.'
We arrive at the house- and it's pretty much an exact replica of the one we were given, so it's not as big as a shock to see the amazing house, it's also bigger too by the looks of it.

"There's 3 rooms upstairs, go fight other them," says dad walking into the kitchen- and this is the thing that annoys me about him, he never really pays any attention to me, he's always wrapped up in his science work to spend time with me.
Me Alan and Austin walk upstairs- and I decide to strike again.
I hit Alan's ankle and make him trip going up the stairs landing on his stomach- I jump over him and run up the stairs, but Austin grabs me and slings me over his shoulder and dumps me on Alan, and beats us to the top, Alan groans from underneath me, poor thing must be squished.

"What is all that noise?" I hear dad say,

"Nothing! Alan fell," I say giggling, while Alan gives me a 'I'll get you back' look. I yelp and climb to the top of the stairs with Alan on my heels and inspect the rooms- they're literally all the same size, so I have the first room, Alan the second and Austin the third. This house isn't as exciting as the last one, but at least dad gets to pay for everything hehe, 'I know I'm a brat, don't remind me.'

Day 16

I wake up and stretch, making myself get a cramp in my leg, "shit shit shit shit," I say grabbing my lower leg when Austin opens the door and looks at me strangely as I clutch my lower leg in pain,
"I'll just uh, leave," says Austin backing away looking at me as if I'm crazy, which I kinda am.
I giggle and sit up as my cramp subsides, and yell out for Austin, who appears back in my door.
"Can I have a piggy back ride?" I say trying to do my best puppy eyes impersonation, he sighs and walks over and bends down in front of my bed.
I jump with excitement and hop on his back and he runs out of the room, leaving me to cling onto his back for dear life.
He runs next door to Alan's room and bursts inside- and Alan's is laying on his bed, sprawled out with just boxers on, I can tell because his blanket is half on him and half on the ground.
Austin runs over to him and dumps me on top of Alan waking him up instantly as he gasps for breath, 'what is with Austin always throwing me on Alan?'
We both laugh as Alan sits up with a shocked look on his face and I climb out of his bed and stand next to Austin,
"I make a good alarm clock eh?" I say to Austin giggling.

"No, no you do not," says Alan
"Why do you always bully me?" He says pouting looking adorable like always.

The three of us walk down stairs and into the kitchen, and dads no where to be found so he must be at the lab.
I look up at the clock on the wall and it's 1pm, we had one major sleep in.
I pour myself some cereal and sit on the couch with the boys,

"So, does your dad know about the thing going on between you and Trent," says Alan, making me choke on my cereal,

"No, and there's nothing going on between us!" I say throwing some cereal at him, which soon turns into a full blown food fight.
I peak out from behind the kitchen table holding a banana which I'm using as my weapon, I look around and see Austin's head poking out from behind the couch, he's so tall even when he's sitting down you can still see his head from behind the couch. But I see no Alan, I do a little army roll out from the kitchen which ends horribly as I run into a wall, I fall backwards and when I look up a see Alan standing over me with an apple which he's about to peg at my chest which he's probably using as a bomb when I stab him (well, more like hit him) in the leg with the banana and he falls to the ground and clutches his leg which is covered in squished banana and yells "I've been defeated!" And lays still on the ground pretending to be dead. I look up and Austin's not behind the couch anymore- because I can't see the top of his head, 'shit.'
I scuttle backwards to retreat back behind the kitchen bench when I run into his legs and he lifts me up and puts a grape in my mouth and yells "that was a poison pill!" And slings me over his shoulder and runs around the house in victory when I see Trent standing outside looking through the window, he must have been waiting the whole time for one of us to let him in, and he witnessed the whole thing, this day cannot get any worse.