Can't stop dancing show

"Dude can you believe it?! Were at THE top performing arts school in the world. And it's IN CHICAGO!! " I screamed jumping on jadens back.

"Okay I get it but get down you not the lightest person in the world you know." He said to me.

"Oh woow! Says the guy who ate 3 full pizzas before getting on the train here. And we were at that place for 20 minutes dude!! Bam What?! I just went there!! " I said jumping off of him unlocking our dorm. Yeah it's a unisex dormitory I like that lol

"Anyways what do we start with bro? " jaden asked laying on my bed.

"First go to your side. This mines dude so gets to steppin. " I said pointing to the bed across the room.

"Oh that's how you do me bestfriend? Okay you don't love me anymore huh? Baby I can change I came change just tell me what I have to do! " he screamed on his knees in front of me.

"While you gravel on your knees at me I'll be heading to the dance studio. Goodbye! " I said walking out the door and closing it waiting on the side of the door.

3....2.....1....

"I'm sorry okay I'm on the other side of the room and I'm going to follow you to the studio so we can work on choreo... " he said stepping out walking pass me.

"I'm right here buddy." I said smiling.

His head popped up and he looked at me.

"YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME!! " I screamed running to me and picked me up.

"PUT ME DOWN JADEN!! " I laughed hitting his shoulders.

"Nope say you sorry for tricking you baby, jaden. "

"Sorry for tricking you baby, jaden. " I laughed out.

"Now give jadey a kiss. " he started making kissy noises. And I laughed.

I just stared a little though. I never noticed his sexy features like his lips. They are so perfect.

Before I knew it we were lip locking.
His noises stopped and he slowly started to put Me down never breaking it. when I touched ground I broke away. He was breathing heavily with his eyes still closed.

"Uumm why don't we go to the studio now. It's in the east wing so it's far." I said changing the silent subject.

"Yeah....let's go." He said smiling and running away.

"RACE YUH!!" He screamed.

I ran after him laughing. "CHEATER!! " I yelled almost tripping on my shoe lace.

"CUUUUUT!!!! " the director yelled. Me and jordan touch a breather and had some water.

"That was perfect we'll start back in two hours guys that's lunch!! " the director yelled again walking to her personal room.

"Hey great sho-OOOTT!!! " I said getting dragged away from Jordan.

"Okay what do you want I was talking to hunky Holden back there girl." I said laughing.

"That kiss was not fake it had some chemistry behind it. Spill all the deets of your backstage moments with short haired jordy!! " zendaya yelled.

I blushed as I looked at Jordan. He was already looking. He winked and chuckled at me. Making me laugh. He waved and walked out the studio.

"Idk, my heart just can't stop dancing when I'm around him. And nothing happened between us we actually acted like the teens on the show." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Mhmm well if you want the plug I got you girl." She said making us both best out laughing.

"What's so funny? "
.we both jumped turning to see Jordan.

"Jordan Hey...I thought..you..left already?" I said stammering my words a little.

"I made a uey and thought hmmm maybe sym would like to go to lunch with me, I mean 2 hours to catch up and free lunch sounds like a good deal to me...so...what do you say sym? " he asked with hope in his eyes yet with a sly smirk on his face.

Zendaya pushed me. ..

"Of course...let's go...." I said grabbing his hand as we ran to his car.

"Okay just to let you no that was my impression on a guy bitching out to asked a gorgeous girl on a date during the filming of their first show together as two bestfriends." Jordan said tucking his lips in at the end nodding in a disappointed way. ..

I watches him as his jaw clenched and his fist gripped the steering wheel.

I touched his shoulder. I felt him relax.

"Hey relax. Even though you bitched out , I'm still on this DATE with you right? " I asked smiling.

He smiled and leaned on my side kissing my lips softly.

I was shocked even though I kissed back instantly.

He pulled away a minute later kicking his lips at me. I blushed and looked out the window.

"This is the start a lovely friendship. " he said starting the car person of onto the Chicago streets.

"Hopefully more." I heard him unblemished as he smile at the road. .

"Yeah hopefully. " I said out loud as he stopped at a red light.

I felt his eyes burn the side of my head.

Yeah this is the start of something beautiful.......

Hope you guys like this chapter cause I really do.

Our Celebrity Romance Imagines 👑🤘🏾जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें