A u t h o r ' sN o t e

Hi!! I completed this last 2016 after months of painstaking writing. I didn't have a laptop and I typed it on my Samsung Galaxy Young. Haha. (really hard but I had a great time.) Haha

I am currently editing and polishing it. I'm not really active here, although I'm trying to. Whatever happens, the thing is, I have completed a story. This is my gold now.

So if you're reading this now, please leave a comment. Any comment. Thank you for taking time to read up to this line. Haha. This is the first English novel I have written so may you are quick to forgive grammatical and technical errors. Also, please carefully heed your choices of words when, in any case, you'll correct it. I need a CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Not a rude, indecent and cheap shot. My next point, please be generous of your positive feedback (if you sincerely have one) because positive feedback gives me more courage and determination to write another book.

Moreover, some of the passages and issues presented are quiet controversial and brow-raising. But dear readers, keep in mind that this is just a work of the author's imagination. THIS IS FICTION. Some of the name of the places, characters and their thoughts are purely imagery. Any resemblance to the real world is purely coincidental. So, don't use these book as a reference. Nor quote me against something. ;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. It's the life-line of this work. AND SHARE TO YOUR CIRCLES IF YOU WANT ;)

Follow me please @chayenneson

Special thanks to KayDove for being the first one to comment beautiful words. Follow her please. And to @rainaangel for commenting on my work.