Why thank you ;) So what are you up to? Another late night homework day?- Nick

        I laughed shaking my head as I responded, A late night because of you! And your constant texting! :P- Ally

        Well no one was complaining about it! :)- Nick

        NO comment- Ally

        Landon 2, Jenson 0… ;)- Nick

        Lol so what are you up to?- Ally

        Trying to accomplish my homework but I keep getting bored. Key word trying :P- Nick

        Haha same, dreading to do this History homework…. :/- Ally

        UGH, Physics homework :/- Nick

        Landon 2, Jenson 1 ;P- Ally

        HA! NO! Physics is WAY harder than History!- Nick

        Not my History class I-

        “Ally! Dinner is ready!” My mother called up, her voice echoing through the whole house.

        “Coming!” I replied looking back down at my phone

        I got to go. My mom is calling me for dinner :/- Ally

        OK then :) I’ll talk to you later. Maybe we can make plans for after school or something?- Nick

        I smiled walking down the stairs as I read his reply. Second date already, score! Guess I wasn’t so bad.

        Sure I’d like that. TTYL good night :) xo- Ally

        I put my phone away as I grabbed a plate and dished it with some yummy food making my mouth water and stomach yearn.

^.^.^

        “How’s your ice cream?” Nick asks as I take the first bite of my cold dessert.

        I moan as the taste melts on my taste buds. You could never go wrong with vanilla ice cream and chocolate hot fudge, “The best. Thank you.” I said sweetly letting him take a chunk out with his spoon.

        We were at the park enjoying our ice cream on this beautiful Friday afternoon. Just walking around and chatting about our week. There seemed to be a day care running around the park because some women were in bright yellow tee shirts chasing kids around.

        The wind was blowing, the sun was out, birds were chirping, laughs and shrieks coming from the happy people, the weather remained perfect. It was the perfect day to have a date.

        “So how was your game the other day? Didn’t you say you played Sinton?” Nick asked making up conversation as we took our time walking around.

        “Yeah we did, it was tough. We lost, but it was a close game.” I responded eating a bit more of my ice cream, “We have another game next Friday against Summerville, and then the week after we verse your school.” I smirked.

        “Oh do you now? Well I’ll definitely be there for that.” He chuckled eating some of his ice cream, “Summerville home game or away?”

        “Home. Usually around four o’clock we’ll start unless they call to change.” I told him scrapping the bottom of my ice cream cup.