"Your coffee, Sir. And you have a meeting in half an hour." I replied and he walked inside his cabin, taking the cup along with the jaw clenched.

"Ms.Sarin! Can you repair my system in the lunch break?" Raj asked smiling.

"Deal is a deal." I replied mumbling.

"It's ok! You can do it only if you want to. If you don't want to I don't mind." He said smiling more.

"I will look into it at lunch break." I said, and he nodded walking away.

"Is there any other meeting for today?" Mr.Mehra asked, walking outside the meeting room.

"No Sir! But there will be few calls today in the evening from some clients." I replied, moving the papers to the page where I have written who will call him.

"Good work Ms.Sarin." he said, and I fisted my book.

"I will leave for the lunch, Sir." I said, walking away from his cabin while he walked inside.

"These Sandwiches were waiting for you." Raj said immediately when I walked near him.

"You need not to buy them for me." I said sitting down.

"It's a treat for this help." He said giving one sandwich.

"I already took one to do this help." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Just take it. I didn't mix any poison." He said smiling.

"I wouldn't have minded that." I mumbled and took it from him.

"I will return the dress tomorrow. I forgot to bring it." I added.

"It's ok! Just keep it with you. I don't look that good in that color dress anyway." He said, and I coughed.

"I am joking." He said laughing, but I still continued to cough.

"Here." He said passing the water bottle.

I drank it and said, "I thought you really wear them."

He bursted out laughing while I shook my head. I finished the repair and got up from my chair.

"Be careful, and don't make that mistake again." I said, and he nodded.

"Hey! Want to go for dinner?" he asked.

"No!" I replied.

"Ok! Friends? And you can't say no again." he smirking and I sighed.

"Friends!" I replied, and she grinned.

"I will be your best friend senorita." He said winking.

"We will see." I said, turning and started walking, rubbing my hands feeling little cold.

I suddenly got bumped into someone and glanced up to see Mr.Mehra. I apologized and walked to my table.

"We are leaving." He said looking at me.

"But there is no meeting, Sir." I said frowning.

"No! But there is a meeting in the main conference hall. Call everyone there." He said and walked towards the elevator.

I frowned and sent mails to everyone's system regarding the meeting in the conference hall. After they returned from the lunch break, everyone opened it and looked completely confused.

But everyone got up from their seats and left for the conference hall. I locked the system and followed them.

I stood in some corner, and Raj joined me. He smiled, and I nodded at him.