seventeen ( thirty eight)

Start from the beginning

"I came to support you". I laughed.

"Excuse me if I find that hard to believe". He looked down.

"I came out to mom and dad last week and they kicked me out. I never was against you. I Just followed along so the attention wouldn't be on me. Look. I'm sorry. This is my boyfriend Taylor". I shook the guys hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jet and this is Hannibal". Hanny looked up and then laid back down.

"J I'm sorry. I really am".

"I forgive you". He hugged me and I saw The girls run out the court room.

Stacey

I got a text from Mimi to meet her in the bathroom. We zoomed off and met her Inside.

"Damn you look good. This tan looks good on you. What happened in three days?". She leaned against the wall.

"Okay you can't tell anyone. Not even the boys". We waited impatiently.

"I went to Jamaica. And I got a room under a fake name. Got some bomb ass faux locks in some guys basement. Got some more tattoos and I had the time of my life. I swam with dolphins. Danced all night. It was the best time of my life.  And I'm going back once my plane is ready". Our jaws dropped.

I hit her with my purse. "You bitch. Why didn't take us with you?!".

"Shhh before one of them here you. My plane leaves at 5 o'clock. You've got an hour and 45 MINUTES. I'll be waiting for you in the parking lot of my apartment complex at 4:30. Be there or be square". She put her sunglass on and left the bathroom. Old Mina is back.

Jet

I gave Bobby and B Hannibal back since he had feel asleep on me. 

I begged them to tell me where Minny went but they didn't budge.

I got back to my seat and the judge and the jury got back to theirs.

"We have come to a decision. We also looked into the defendants medical history. And she suffers from bipolar and multiple personality disorder. Mrs. Downing when asked about your daughters medical history your lied to the police and Told them she didn't have any. I'm sentencing you to six months in jail. And I'm fining Mr. Downing $5,000 for neglecting your child's medical needs. We find Raquel Downing guilty of kidnapping, rape, assulat, attempt at murder in the first degree, and destruction of property. You would get the regular sentence of life. But since you pleaded insanity with mental illnesses you will only serve 18 years and be let out on the child's 18 birthday. Once the baby is born the child will go to the father, Mr. Jet Hopkins. Court dismissed". He put the gavel down and I smiled.

Bobby and B ran and hugged me. I looked for Mina but I couldn't find her.

Mina

I walked down the court house steps and I walked passed news reporter's and crowds of people to my car. I left before they told the amount of years that crazy bitch would get. I'm sure she didn't get life.

Jet
Two weeks later....

After things settled down I got a call from a hospital tellin me that Raquel's water had broke.

Now I'm waitingm outside the room for the baby to get here. They had her handcuffed to the bed and police were all in her room. Just incase she tried to pull something.

"It's here". I walked in and
They were cleanin the baby off.

"It's a boy!". The doctors wrapped her up and placed her in my arms.