"Ok! If you know what you are doing." He said.

"I only want justice for her and nothing else." I said fuming and hung up.

"Jiya!" I called her walking towards the side of the temple where she is sitting.

"Ajay! You can't see me before the wedding. It is bad luck." She said covering her face with a veil.

"You need to sign these, Jiya." I said, placing the papers in front of her.

"What are these?" She asked, looking at me.

"It's a prenuptial agreement." I replied.

"Do we really need this?" She asked shocked.

"Yes! I hope you don't mind." I said really hoping she doesn't.

"Of course not! I will do anything for you." She said and signed them without looking at them.

I need to make her learn that she shouldn't do such things in later life when I am not in her life.

When she gave the papers, I sighed in relief because she just signed the one-year contract.

"I saw that you didn't sign them." She said.

"I will do it." I said, smiling and walked away.

One work done and now no one will have any problems. I sat at my place near the pious fire and waited for her.

Like we both thought the wedding was simple, and the guests were also simple and not a single person from the new franchise 'Ajay electronics', which will turn into 'Mehra corporations', when we find that it is good for it to be here in this town.

"You are my husband." She said smiling after we took the blessings of her parents and 'Mine'.

"And you are my wife." I said smiling back.

We married properly Jiya so you can't think like this. I still continued to rub my forehead thinking about all that.

Then I heard my phone ringing making me more irritated. I lifted it and barked "Hello!"

"Mr.Mehra! The paintings you bought are packed properly. Where shall we take them?" I heard a faint voice who must be a worker.

"I will give you an address. Send four of them there and one near my building here in Mumbai." I replied and hung up telling him the address.

"What a surprise Ajay." I heard Mom's surprising voice when I called her.

"Some four paintings will be delivered there in two days time." I said.

"How are you dear?" Mom asked sighing.

"I am fine, Mom. I hope Dad and you are also fine." I replied.

"We are and we would be more if you visit us in the middle." She said.

"I am really busy, Mom. I will talk to you later." I said hanging up.

"I can't be there, Mom. I need to take care of someone." I mumbled to myself when I got a glance of Jiya leaving her table to go to her home.

After she left I left my cabin and walked into the elevator to go to my flat. I walked outside it and opened the door to my home. No, it is not home, and it is just a living place.

I walked directly inside my room and freshened up. I walked towards the living room to see the empty space where I can place the painting which will be brought here tomorrow.

Isn't it ironic that they both have the love for these Amusements parks? But she said 'No' in that Gala. When did she learn to tell lies?

She is just like you Durga. She has a smile on her face during the whole day more than on the face of a child. She is emotional just like you and cries for silly things.

But I never thought she would be like this without any emotions to show and without any smile to give, and this is all because of me right?

Then why is she not saying anything to me. Not demanding why I have done all this. Why is she not asking me justice?

I wish you were here to scold me. No one can scold me unless it is you or her.

You are scolding me right now, right? I asked, looking at the sky.

I walked towards the dining table to drink some water and thought when will I able to have some dinner.

"This is the best dinner I ever had Ajay. Whenever I have my dinner from today onwards, this day will enter my mind." She said when we both got up.

That day I thought she was just being silly because who will remember this simple dinner. But now when I remember it every day that I can't have my own dinner from the past few months, I think I am the one that was silly that day.

When will I get out of my guilt? When will I forget all this? I want to forget all this, but why am I feeling for a fact that I may never forget any of these...

---------------------------------------------------

There will be another update today guys and that is just because of my two crazy friends..

See Sneha and Latika i will keep up to my words for letting me leave the chat yesterday night ;)

Only for you both but let me think about the chapter and will update it before evening...

So guys how is the chap??

Comment plz and vote.....