The end

Silver and Sting's ending:
Silver had exactly two twin girls named Hiyake and Hiyume, then had a boy which they named Kain. Silver became the number 1 most powerful wizard saint and is helping sting run Sabertooth.

Natsu's ending:
Natsu gave up on looking for Igneel and Married Lucy, they had one baby girl they named opal. Lucy became even more powerful so now she can beat Natsu in a fight.

Grey's ending: grey married Minerva and had only one baby boy which was named Jack. Minerva became one of the council members and grey made a new guild called 'Unseen Mist' and runs it and has over 200+ guild members.

Rogue's ending: Rogue married Yukino and had three baby boys named Ryan, Neptune, and Namuna, they had two baby girls named Wiphan, and Fawn. They all are in Sabertooth and is doing fine

Levy: married Gageel (shocker right?) and had a baby boy, Gageel wanted to name it Metallica after his dragon but ended up naming it Day. Levy became a council member.

Ezra: married Jellal and had a baby girl. They named it dawn who eventually became Jack's wife.
Ezra became the 5th most powerful wizard saint right behind Mira and Gillards.
Juvia: married Lyon and had twin boys named Titan and Cobalt.
---------------
I think that's it. Well I hope you liked this book.
Thanks for reading :D