Cristal ball|3

Silver POV
I was skating into Mongolia when I tripped on a rock that was out of the dirt, I lost focus and when that happened my skates of ice went away and the ice did to I braced for impact but it never came. I looked up at two bold eyes. I stuttered "h-hi sorry f-for that..." "No problem. Are you okay?" "Yes v-very okay!" "Good, I'm Rogue, and this is Sting" he gestured to the man next to him that I had just noticed. I straitened up and spoke properly "nice to meet you Rogue, sting, I am Silver very aquatint to meet you." " no need to be formal around us." That's when Sting spoke up "do you know who we are? And I don't mean just names" Rogue spoke harshly to the man "why is it so important?!" But I responded truthfully using my crystal ice ball "not really but from what I can tell just looking at you, you are both dragon slayers. With exceeds. You are in face apart of a guild but from which I do not know. You use power to help each other succeed at life and you two are related possibly not by blood but by bond. You both are very powerful." They stood shocked. "How did you know all that?" "Oh sorry, um I was using this" I showed them a small ice ball on my keychain "it is a crystal ball, my dragon gave it to me in hopes that I would be able to tell the difference between good and bad people. Oh! Right I did not tell you. If you could not tell I am a dragon slayer, I did not finished my training before my dragon vanished. And I am here to visit my brother, so I was hoping...." They looked at me with curious eyes " where fairy tail might be?" I finished. Something snapped in the eyes of the Sting guy. I backed away but Rogue saw "what's wrong?" "It's sting, he is destined to be overcome by bad, and I do not wish to be in that midst..." He looked pained "and me?" He questioned "you are purely good" I answered. "Fairy tail is that way, nice to meet you... Silver." "Nice to meet you to Rogue. Sting." I nodded acknowledgement his way and ran off with the power of ice in my wake making me go faster I used an ice speeding power to go even faster in the direction Rogue pointed me in. And I came face to face with a boy similar to me. Not wearing anything but shorts and I blushed was slightly not letting him notice. Things have changed. I looked around and saw no one elts. "Hello" he spoke. Thankful he knew who I was I replied. "Hi back"
"Are you okay?" "Yea, why?" "You are in front of me " "is that a problem?" "I don't know is it?" "Why do you need to know?" "*sigh* did you get kicked out again?" "Uh, yea. Um they aren't going to transfer me to another school. I'm out for good." "Wow, um, what did you do this time?" "I sneezed a casing around the Vice President...." "Oh, jeez. Well come in I'll introduce you to everyone" "okay" so I followed him up to the door and he opened it he went in said my name not our relation, and told me to come in. I did.