The chosen one|16

Grey POV
I watched as my sister began her choosing process. Near the end sting came up on the little meadow we were on and went up to the sphere that Natsu and Rogue had created, it was mostly black now and he raised his arm I was going to stop him but my body could not move. Not an inch. He touched the sphere and everything slowed silver's body faced sting her wrist glowed white as did stings. He was very freaked out but Natsu looked mad at sting and Rogue looked like he was in the worst depression anyone could have while looking at silver. She lay on her side. Sting looked at the inside right wrist and kneeled down to silver. He picked up her wrist and examined it. Then set it back down. He took two small steps away from her and her eyes flew open and she screamed. Her body was also glowing a yellow blackish gold color, sting kneeled and put his hands over his ears with a look of pain, as his body glowed light blue and whitish with some gold. Silver arched her back as she screamed harder and sting started screaming to, with a major look of pain of his face. Natsu ran over to silver at the same time as Rogue but hugged her. She stopped screaming as did sting. He stood and silver had a look of disgust with her eyes still closed and she dissolved and resolved behind sting. She looked up at him as he turned to her and she fainted. Natsu and I were very confused. I was confused because. How.could.she.teleport?! Natsu was confused because she did not want to be near him when only a few hours ago she slept soundly in his arms. Sting picked silver up and went into Sabertooth's guild doors and after I told Natsu to go back to fairy tail I followed as did Rogue, but he went back to his room still with a big hole in his wall. Sting went to a much bigger room with a big bed and set silver on it.