Truths|10

Silver POV
I was shaken awake by Natsu and he wanted to go to the guild. So he melted the cocoon I slept in and we walked out. He was silent as was I. When he reminded me that I had agreed to fight him, I told him I would go to grey get some food and then we would so the first place I thought he would be is the guild. low and behold he was there and he took me from Natsu asked me where I slept, I told him of the night before except the part where I had accepted to fight Natsu. He had invited me to sleep at his home when I could not find him. He told me that he was in his home then got this realization that I don't know where he lives. He showed me then we went back to the guild and I got some food. Mirjane asked me if I was going to join fairy tail. I answered honestly like always and said I was not shure if I was going to even join a guild. Then Natsu came running up to me and told me he was ready to fight. Grey blew his top and locked heads with Natsu and they started fighting over the fact I was or was not going to fight Natsu and I walked up to them I did the worst thing I could to grey I know he hates, putting my pinkie in between his eyes and my other hand holding his. He asked why I did that while whimpering and trying to back up and I said "because I agreed to fight Natsu last night. You can't say otherwise. You know when I promise I must keep them, you have seen what happens to me when I don't" "fine just don't take it to far" I smiled and took Natsu outside. Everyone followed and placed bets. Grey, Lucy, and laxus bet on me, and everyone EXEPT Ezra Gillards and master voted on Natsu. Then the match began.