Strange|6

|-Natsu+Grey POV-|
Natsu POV 1-
After she started glowing she kinda exploded and ice splinters went towards people so I melted them all I put up a sort of heat barrier around everyone so they would be protected and grey told people to cover their ears and I was really confused. She screamed and my hand went like magnets to my ears and it hurt. I could tell she was in pain so I walked out of my warm bubble and went up to her, when I stepped out of the bubble I felt an immense cold and her skin was pailing and turning a slight blue. I wrapped my arms around her and turned up my body heat and she fell to the ground and the cold went away. She had a peaceful face on and then she blacked out. Grey stormed over to me and basically yelled in my face "WHAT DID YOU DO SHE IS BLACKED OUT NOW I CANT SEE HER FOR A FEW DAYS!!! SHE WAS HANDLING IT!!!" "Grey if you did not see or hear she was in pain she was going to black out anyway and I could not stand by and let her be in immense pain." After that gramps came out of his office and was asking what that was all the ruckus considering that was much louder than usual grey had to explain to him in front of everyone that she is a dragon slayer and that when the dragons disappeared she was not fully trained and that will happen every once and a while and she can't control it. I felt bad for her of corse but I had to keep pondering what and how do I help her. I knew that out of all the dragon slayers we could control the power we were given, but I guess her dragon was gone before she developed all her powers. Then I heard a squeal from Wendy who was treating her "she has not blacked out she is just in a different state of unconscious. She will probably be out for a few more hours at the most, and we should leave her in the infirmary." She said so with that knowledge I picked her up and carried her to the infirmary. Leaving Mirjane whispering "somebody has a crush" that blew the ice queen's (grey) head. "Give her to me, she is my sister!" Grey said "no" "and why not!?" "Because you can't do anything about what is happening. At least I know some of the pain, I am a dragon slayer! And besides did you see that after I had touched her she stopped being out of control?" "That's because she is an ICE dragon slayer and you are a FIRE dragon slayer! You probably burnt all her energy out!" "Really? And who has the stripping problem" he got his cloths back on "and what does my stripping have to do with her?" "I don't know, but what are you going to do Ice princes?" "Flame brain" we locked heads, and started bickering.

Grey POV 2-
Me and Natsu were fighting when I herd a wisper inside my head to check up on silver. I started walking towards the infirmary "oui ice queen we wern't finished unless you want to say I win." He smirked "I win" I said and kept walking once I opend the doors I lit out I slight gasp took silver in my arms and ran out of those doors, as I did so I ran straight to Wendy "Wendy help I went in and saw her like this!" She looked up and everyone was not staring at silver as her skin proceeded to peel of leaving a magma red there. "Flame brain you hope this was not your fault!" I yelled at him. He came closer to her and reached out to touch her. I grabbed his arm and shoved him back but he kept coming. I got so mad at him I proceeded to knock him out and left the guild. I needed to hit something! Then I herd him wake up and I hoped to lord that he dint touch her.

Natsu POV 3-
When I gained conscious again I went straight to silver. I leveled out my body heat but before I could even lift my hand to touch her, her arm flew straight to me and grasped my arm. She opened her eyes slowly and they were not her pretty dark blue is grayish they were a light grey and white. When she spoke it was like two people speaking at once and mother were her voice. She said "Death leaves a heartache none can heal. Love leaves a memory none can steal" the her arm went limp and her eyes closed again.