Connected|17

Sting POV
After I had set silver down on my bed I turned to grey. "What now?" "Well, apparently her dragon had chosen you to be her mate and now you have to protect her, now that you two are together she has to join this guild." "As master I can guarantee it" "I wonder why she fainted" "she could have drained her power from making all that." Silence grew between us until he spoke up again "I was wondering...why did you touch the sphere?" "Uh, it's kinda hard to explain. This thing in my mind told me to go a direction and when I saw silver, you, Natsu, and grey the think possessed my body I guess. It made me touch it. And when I did I saw, like a vision inside my head. It was a very creepy dark hallway and a person with a hood and cape was in the middle at the end. It lunged at me and the vision ended." "What if now that you and silver are connected you can see her visions?" "Well, that's creepy" "no I think it will be importaint" well okay then, hearing a girls thoughts and seeing her visions, that's gotta be weird right...right!? "Well I have to get back to fairy tail, you remember that this is kinda like a peace treaty. As long as she is safe our guilds can't harm one another. She is, my sister, then your mate." "Understood. I'll protect her, and you can visit her whenever." He nodded and walked out the door. Well I got some preparations to do.
---flashback-reading on the history of guilds-how to be a guild master---
It was the time right after yukino got kicked out of the guild. I was reading on how to be a guild master, to see if how he did things was legal. It read-- Any guild master that chooses to be, if a dragon slayer a mate, if human or demon lover, can help run that certain guild and have a rightful place among the leader. The one or two leaders must treat their guild members as how they see fit as long as no physical abuse comes to them. Then the master can run the guild however they see fit, change the appearance of the guild, but must keep their own out of trouble, or that guild may receive punishment.
---end of flashback---
So I was going to let silver help me run Sabertooth, by my side. In the latter days seeing as how she was sleeping most of the time I made a throne/chair like mine next to it, but I bit smaller and with a cushion, and a gemstone at the top, I placed a gemstone atop mine to. I got her a room, not sure if as new mates she would want her privacy or want to be with me. The room was a simple creamy color and had a queen sized bed with long droopy curtains on the side or the posts. I made her windows big and with a seat so she could look out to the scenery, I gave her a modern type light and black carpet. There was a white dresser, and a changing divider. Her door was a polished bamboo and the doorknob was an elegant fool's gold. I made shure she had everything I think she would need. When I was examining everything I heard something that made my heart stop.