The fight|11

Silver POV
he lit his fists on fire and threw them carelessly at me, I dodged all of them, when his fist cam close to my face I held his fist in my hand and froze it. He yelled out in pain and used his other fist to hit my head. But I dodged it. I swiftly kicked him and he fell but got up fast. I turned my body into ice and he used a fire breath and I melted into water. I moved over to him as water noticing that I was gone and he frantically looked around for me. I made my body up in water and froze myself again. But I was behind him, he did not notice so I kicked his back sending him flying. I felt an overpowering presence and knelt. Natsu look this opportunity to go and punch me but grey stepped in and blocked him. Natsu was curious and I felt my eyes glass over.

Natsu POV
the fight was going smooth. She was strong, okay mabie not strong but fast she always dodged my punches and when I melted her I started to fear that I had killed her, she was full ice before I used it. Then I was sent flying by a kick and saw that she was formed ice that was behind me. Then she knelt and I took that to try to punch her with my fists on fire, but grey stopped me, and went in front of silver and knelt on his knees like her and put his hands on each side of her head. I saw her eyes were turning white and her face was expressionless. He whispered soft words to her and her eyes turned black, well one was black and the other was reddish pinkish. Grey paled and took her in his arms and walked to the infirmary while everyone was asking if she was okay, or asking yelling at me on what I did to her. Only when silver was on a bed and the door closed behind grey as he exited he told us what was happening. "She is either having a vision, used to much energy, or a demon is trying to posses her." Grey warned then went to a corner and sat in meditation mode which he never does.later silver came out with the eye color of brown which is not normal, her eyes are wet with tears and grey came over to her. They just looked at each other and then Grey's face palled, he took her hand and came over to me. He grabbed my arm and led us out of the guild with people leaving questions while we left. I saw we were heading in the direction on Sabertooth and silvers eyes turned normal with a taint of turquoise. But I don't know why her eyes were brown. Her head turned to me and her eyes looked as though they were searching for something in mine. Then she started crying and I held her in my arms, I was basically carrying her and grey just look over at us and said nothing.