A day of white|21

Grey POV
I was wearing a tux made of all white fabric, with only a single red rose tucked into my coat pocket. I waited at the door waiting for silver. As I waited I watched the pairs Lucy and Natsu walk down first, then separate. The same with Levy and Gageel, next was Ezra with Jellal after that was Rogue and Yukino and last was Minerva and Rufus. Then the ring bearer lector followed by the flower girl Frosch (Frosch is a girl right? If not then flower...boy?) going down the all white carpet throwing out golden yellow and silver petals. Seeing how Sting went first in his white tux there was no need it introduce him. The door opened behind me and silver stepped out. She was in a white dress with her hair pulled up into a perfect bun. She had a white vail on and a singular red hairpiece around her bun. Long white gloves on and white high heels. She looked stunning. She took her bundle of red roses and I held my arm out, she grateful took it. A beautiful organ started and the doors open to reveal everyone standing and looking at the bride. She was smiling such a wide grin I thought her face would split in two. When walked down the isle and when we reached the end I gave my sister to sting. And went to stand next to Rufus and the other best men. Later the vows were given and the rings were presented by lector. "I do" "I do" and a "you may now kiss the bride" and I watched sting kiss my lovely sister. Then they ran down the isle with people throwing rice they ran to a carriage and left to Sabertooth. The after party was to be in three hours. And it was held at Sabertooth. We all left and prepared for the party to come later tonight.