Striking|20

Natsu POV
I have been depressed ever since silver chose sting.but hearing all that come out of her, feeling pained, felling lonely, I wanted to badly to go up to her and hug her till all her worriedly became my own. She looked into the sky and yelled "Idelka lend me your power!" A lightning strike came down to her and shocked her at the same time the person who was talking came into view next to her and stabbed her in the stomach.an explosion went off and we were flying backwards. After impact I scrambled to my feet and rushed over to silver. She had small scraped over her whole body and a deep stab in her stomac, her skin was scorched and ice covered around her body. Grey came rushing in behind me and took silver into his arms. Put his ear up to her chest to see is she was living and when he pulled back he had a grim expression. "She Is dead." He whispered. Sting came up behind grey, his mark glowed. A voice in my head told be to lay then next to each other and follow next instructions. So I grabbed Sting's wrist and made him lay right next to silver, thought he was wary. Then the small voice told me to put their marks together. So I did, hand next to hand. Next was to step back. I got grey off the steps and we watched for anything. Sting was wondering what they would do. He shifted in doing so his mark touched hers and a white bubble came from both so the two bubbles joined and created a cloud. The cloud started snowing but only two snowflakes come out. One landed on silvers forehead and the other went to Sting's mark. Silver fluttered her eyes open and sat up. A confused look on her face.