The dreams|9

Silver's dreams- I was walking in a pure white forest grey was yelling at me. My dragon left. Then four leaves fell from the trees. The only color there other from people. My hand hovered over the pink one and I saw myself laughing and holding hands with Natsu and the fairy tail guild mark flashed in my vision.Then I hovered my hand over the golden one and I saw terror. I was holding hands with sting, the bad boy, and we were laughing an evil laugh, we were taunting people who had no powers and I gained a small bit of everlasting magic I saw Sabertooth's guild mark. I shaked my head no and blew the golden one away, when I did that the sky cracked lighting and turned a gold color. I next hovered my hand over the pitch black one thinking it would be bad but I saw myself with the Rogue and I was training laughing once and a while at his jokes and after I held hands and we kissed. I had powers to control dreams, nightmares, and I could teleport and change my appearance. I saw the Sabertooth guild mark again. I smiled to myself. Then last but not least I hovered my hand over the light grey one and I saw my dragons head turn side to side signaling the disappointment that he was in and I saw myself with an unknown person. And a guild mark that I recognized in the library book as the phantom lords guild mark. I shuddered. I blew that leaf away not wanting that fate and as last time the sky cracked lighting and the sky went dark grey. I was left with the pink leaf that resembles Natsu and the pitch black leaf that resembles Rogue. I have no clue which to pick. Grey was in fairy tail. But rogue seemed so nice. Natsu I have no clue though I know my fate is intertwined with his. I remembered back to the vision and before I could pick up the black one I was shaken awake.

Natsu's dream-silver was being torchered in front of my own eyes by the one and only grey. Her own brother. I tried to get to her but there was an invisible barrier between us. Her screams filling my ears. Then I opened my eyes, happy shifted in his sleep. But with her screams still ringing in my whole head I stood up and shook her awake.

Grey's dream-silver was screaming, she was loosing control of her power. Demon's keep possessing her body because she is weak. Then all the demons vanish and Natsu walks up to her. And stabs her in the stomach. God I got a horrid twisting felling in my gut. She fell to the floor as I raged around and killed Natsu and silvers ghost showed up looking down on me as I just killed an innocent who was possessed to kill her. I was still angry and let my madness cloud over my thoughts and my hands went to pipit a knife in the ghosts neck. I woke up sweating, and that was strange for an ice Mage.