Stalking the prey|18

Unknown POV
I felt it, the girl's dragon had made her choose, and now she is very vulnerable...HeHe. I traveled to where her presence was all but concealing myself. She had fainted after a small while and when her new mate took her inside, they had no clue I was watching over her, they were talking about protecting her but all in while we're failing. I watched her and felt her powers shift. I waited until she was at that moment where she was Without any power to fully switch, when her body discarded her old ones and made room for her new ones. Until that day came I wanted her asleep so I put a spell that would let her sleep but wake her one in a while to make shure her mate did not worry. Her mate, I could tell was a little off and away from her so I had little time, I knew I had to act fast and the time was coming. Finally all her powers left and she snapped open her eyes, I, while still being invisible cut a slash on her mate mark making her scream. When a wound comes to the mate mark it is said to cut open your heart so only the mate could protect and in this state of hers she could feel more pain easily than humans. When she finished screaming I felt more than one presence coming. So I made a barrier, none could touch her now. Sting, her mate burst through the the doors seeing the blood he ran to her only to be stopped be my bubble. An emo looking man was behind him and looked around for I'm assuming me. I laughed evilly. "Looking for someone?" I laughed again as the emo guy tried to figure out where I was as her mate was trying to break my barrier. I cut her mate mark again making an X over it. She screamed louder this time as held her other arm over the bleeding mess I had created. "Who are you!" She yelled into the air, searching for me as well. "That is no concern" "what are you doing this for?" "Another thing not to worry about" her head turned toward me exactly and stood in the bubble, her new powers came into her body. "Crap" I mumbled. " can you see me my dear?" I said clearly "as clear as you think. Who are you!?" "I m'lady, am your worst nightmare" I grinned. She clamped her eyes shut "what are you doing my dear?" I said playfully. "Don't you know, I am not what you expect?" "Silver just get out of there!" "Oh, now the mate comes to play! Welcome sting!" I moved to slash her mate mark again but she opened her eyes and grabbed my arm. It started tingling "don't you know? Your not supposed to play with your FOOD." And with that my powers were gone. The bubble. Gone.my invisibility. Gone. The marks I had inflicted on her were gone as well to. I was very shocked. Since the bubble came down first sting was able to get to silver's side and look at her mark. And yet he did not know what to do. But when my invisibility went down I received a hard punch from him, as well as the emo guy. "He is not emo, and his name is Rogue." Silver said "how did you?" "No clue, just can. And OMG rogue don't think that, jeez." She turned over to him. His face turned red. "Now then I have other business to attend to so ill be going " I said hurried "oh no you don't. I want to know why you just came in here and hurt me the way you did!" I immediately blocked my thoughts and she froze me. "Smart girl. But not smart enough." I opened my thoughts to see what she would do. Her eyes widened and she ran out the door, sting calling after her and rogue calling after sting who wanted to go after them but stayed to beat me up. As my powers were useless I followed Rogue to the prison cells and waited to find out if my other plan had time to take affect of if she had takes away my power to early.