Plan B|19

Silver POV
I knew sting was chasing after me and I mark was screaming at me to go to him, but I had to get to fairy tail I ran outside and just as I was going to go into hyper-speed sting grabbed my arm. "Silver what is going on?!" "Let me go I have to get to fairy tail!" "Let me come then!" I froze, I hand thought of that. He is a dragon slayer and my mate, he deserved to come. "Okay" he let go of me and I swooshed my hand in a diagram line thinking of fairy tail. I don't know how I know how to use my powers but I can. I grabbed sting's hand as we walked through the portal together. We came out right in front of the guild doors and I led sting up the small steps, bursting the door open. "Grey! Grey!" I yelled he popped his head up out of the crown and looked surprised to see me. I let go of Sting's hand a speed rushed over to him, gave him a bear hug and mumbled "I'm so glad your safe" "silver what's wrong?" "Where is your master?" "He is at a meeting, why?" I let out a sigh. "Grey-" I started but I was frozen. No! Not now. I was so close "silver?" Sting said. I tried telling him through my mark that everyone here was in danger. He lifted his eyebrow and I tried telling him to evacuate everyone. Tried. He dint understand I closed my eyes and opened them again, but I could feel them red. I was fighting the freeze of myself and I suddenly burst out. Fire erupted around my body and everyone took a step back as I kneeled on the ground breathing heavy breaths. My eyes turned black as the thing was trying to poses me again. "You fell for my trap." The person from before! That's his voice. Sting suddenly collapsed and a slash went through my mark. That searing pain cursed through my body is I let out a scream. And might I say it was a scream that hurt even to scream it! "You won't get me this time, I will finish my job!" The person continued. I screamed again but something held my body. It was warm. I opened my eyes with tears flowing down them. I saw Natsu looking worried. "Get everyone out" I whispered, jeez it hurt to talk. He knocked and ushered everybody out. More pain came and I screamed again. Natsu eventually got sting and grey out as well after they refused to leave my side, then in my little whisper voice I told him to leave as well, he hesitated but understood he left me in the guild screaming from the pain. Small cuts appeared on my skin and I was possessed. I fought it so much but the power was much to strong. "You won't escape" that was a new voice. It sounded even more scary than the first. He made me walk toward the guild doors. Idelka came as a memory and whispered something. THATS RIGHT!! The magic that he had forbidden me to use because it would eventually kill me to but I was new! My powers were different! My body opened the doors to see a worried Natsu, grey and sting. They all almost ran up to me when I fell to my knees one hand holding me up the other clutching my stomach. "Run" I sad barley a whisper and in a horse and cracked voice. They stopped and listened to the voice that was speaking to me now "Don't disobey me! I am law! I am master!" It yelled. I screamed again and Natsu turned away dragging a grey who did not want to leave me. I stretched out my hand all three turned in a row and faced me I mustered all my courage to talk a normal whisper "I love you all" grey looked afraid Natsu looked sad and sting looked pained "smile, for me" I said. Turning my head to the left a little. "Idelka lend me your power!" I yelled into the sky.