The wall|13

Rogue POV
I was reading my favorite book legend, but it was very hard I could not stop thinking of silver, the way her voice sounded, the way she looked, the way she was in general. After yesterday I could not focus on anything and I then saw my wall crashed down. I was surprised but not at all prepared for what came next. There stand silver, still radiating, but her eyes were pure white, and pulsing, then turned back to the eyes I know and oh so love. She came over and grabbed my arm, my dragon instances told me to stop her grab her hand and kiss her, to protect her but I fought it when I saw sting, grey and Natsu. Silver looked at them let me go but I followed her, as did they (except sting) grey explaining to me that she had visions of me and Natsu and needed to choose who to protect her and watch out for her. I would no matter what happened, even my spirit if I was dead I think I would still find out how, and send my spirit to protect her. When we got out side she led us to an abandoned field as the leaves swirled around us as they fall. She put me in a spot as well as Natsu and grey. She stood in the middle. "When you feel it, move in a circle so I don't know who it is." She said, I was confused as well as the others. She closed her eyes and I felt a tingle on my left side so I moved that way, Natsu passed me and eventually so did grey. The tingle went away so I stopped. Me and Natsu started glowing, I glowed a black aura and Natsu glowed a bright red aura. Grey moved out of the circle and silver levitated. She spun slowly and started slowing down. I hoped so much that she would choose me.