We meet again|12

Silver POV
When I told grey that I kept having visions about Natsu and Rogue, he just took me and Natsu into the direction of Sabertooth.
He told me I had to choose to join Sabertooth or I had to join fairy tail, and depending on which I joined who would protect me. Grey was fine with me joining Sabertooth because he wanted me away from Natsu, but wanted me in fairy tail so he could watch over me. When we were walking I looked over to Natsu who was looking at me and me being stressed about the choosing, and being a wimp about everything, I started crying, he looked at me with longing and kinda held me bridal style and hugged me at the same time so I let out all my tears and fell asleep in his arms.
-Dream-
It was third person view for me, I saw me, Natsu on my left Rogue on my right grey in front of me. My eyes were closed and the three moved around my body I saw that Natsu and Rogue were hi-lighted and I levitate as leaves fall around us in a orb, and then everything goes white.
-end of dream-
I opened my eyes to see Grey's and I stood as I realized we were in front of huge doors, and grey went in with me behind him, and Natsu behind me. We went down long corridors and finally into a medium sized room with a throne at the end. And sitting in it was sting with a small exceed next to him. He looked up and right to me. "You!" He said. Grey turned to look at me and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing here?" He continued, walking up to me as us Three were now in a horizontal line (grey on left Natsu on right) I was going to speak but grey beat me to it having sting turn his attention to him "she needs to see Rogue, may we?" "Why?" "She has been having visions and he is very much involved" "am I?" They both turned to me so I decided to speak "yes I have had some about you but they do not concern me, I need to see rogue." "What did you see about me?" "That doesn't matter! Don't you listen? I need to see rogue, and if I don't get permission from you I will go find him myself!" Se narrowed his eyes even more making them small slits. "I am not going to find him. I want to see how fast you can" he smirked so I closed my eyes and let the crystal ball take over, opening my eyes again all was white and I started walking in a direction, that I synced he was in. I stopped at a wall and looked back at the three men. Natsu looked surprised, grey looked like a person wanting to see what I would do next, and sting looked taken back. I smirked turned back to the wall and kicked it down, when the dust cleared I saw rogue sitting on a bed and reading a book, I felt possessed with my own spirit. I walked over to the surprised rogue and I grabbed his arm, and walked to the way out. Looking at grey and Natsu as they followed grey explained what we are doing to rogue when I let go of him.