"Here! Take these documents and travel to our town and meet him in the jail. Ask him to sign over Dad's business in Dad's name." I said, placing the documents on her hands.

"This money will be enough for bus charges and also for the stay in the hotel for the day." I added placing the money in her hands.

"Have a safe journey." I said, looking at both and walked outside the house.

I reached the gala and waited for ten minutes as he said he will be there by 7. When his car stopped in front of the entrance, I walked towards him and nodded as a greeting.

"Am I late?" he asked, looking at his watch.

"No, Sir." I replied and then he glanced at me for a few extra seconds.

"Shall we go then?" He asked, straightening his suit, and I nodded at me.

We walked inside and saw his friend walking towards us with a bright smile. He nodded at me, and I nodded back politely.

"I am delighted that you both are here. Come on I will show you guys the best paintings in this Gala." He said, ushering us towards another direction where not many people are going.

What will I do looking at them? I considered, shaking my head. I wish I was in my room lying on my bed in a deep sleep.

While we continued to walk, I looked around to see many eyes on us. Of course, why would they not be when the famous business man is present at the Gala.

"There you go. Aren't they awesome?" The host asked showing five paintings.

"They are really good." Mr.Mehra said while I just stared at them.

"What do you think Ms.Sarin? You do like amusement parks right?" Mr.Mehra's friend asked, showing a painting where that part has been painting.

"No!" I replied, feeling something caught in my throat, and he nodded smiling.

"So is the great business man buying anything today?" His friend asked teasingly, and I am sure he brought Mr.Mehra near the costliest paintings only to make him buy.

"I want to buy all these." Mr.Mehra said, and I excused myself from them.

I walked towards the side opening of the grand hall and stood there gazing at the moon.

Amusement parks? They were the joy for me.

"Woah! Come on don't close your eyes like that. See, how top we are from the ground." I shouted into the air while he sat beside me with his closed eyes.

"I don't like them Jiya, and I am doing this only for you." When he said that I grinned and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered, and he opened his eyes to stare at me.

"I love you too." He whispered back, and we both shared our first kiss there.

"I am so happy today." I said, jumping while we got down from the ride.

"Come here." He said, holding my hand and walked towards the spot where we can see the whole park.

He knelt down on one knee before me and said, "Will you marry me?"

"Are you serious?" I asked him in shock.

"Will you marry me?" He asked again.

"Yes!" I replied, shouting.

He smiled and stood up, placing a ring on my finger. We both shared our second kiss with the moon as a witness to it.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

It was a joy for me until that day, but it became a life with his proposal. I thought, rubbing my finger where the ring used to be there, which was never removed as per my own wish until a few months back.

However, now there is no ring and there is no importance of the park. I closed my eyes and opened them taking a deep breath.

"Sir, I am leaving." I said, walking towards Mr.Mehra.

"Let me drop you." He said, and I shook my head.

"Your car will not fit in the way, Sir." I said and left bidding my 'Bye' even to his friend.

I walked inside the house to see both missing. Looks like she took my suggestion and went to her son.

Tomorrow there is going to be hell in this house. I shook my head and changed my gown. I lay on my bed, closing my eyes, hoping there will not be anymore thought regarding him.

Nevertheless, when did they listen to me to hear now? I groaned because another memory just got it placed in front of my eyes.

"I got proposed and I want to get married." I said at the dining table showing my ring.

"Is he Ajay?" Dad asked and I nodded, feeling good that he remembers him.

"Some software engineer right?" he asked making my feeling of goodness fall a little.

"No, Dad! He recently started a new business in this town, and it is developing." I replied.

"What is the business name?" mom asked when the helper started serving her food.

"Ajay electronics." I replied, and she nodded.

"When do you want to get married?" Dad asked.

"His parents are coming here next week, and we want to have a small wedding in a temple." I replied.

"Temple? We will have a grand celebration." Mom said shaking her head.

"He doesn't have any relatives, Mom. Only his parents are there, and I too want a small wedding." I said, pleading her and they finally accepted.

"Bhai will be here for the wedding right?" I asked them.

"Of course! We will call him today itself." Mom replied and started calling Bhai.

This is all I want. After the wedding, we both will be completely joyful and will have our own small happy world.

That day I grinned like an idiot or shall I say the whole week like there is not any tomorrow. But now I don't even have a little heart to at least get a smile on my face.

With that thought which is not at all paining me, I drifted off into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

I know a small one along with late one but well didnt have mood today...

Next chap will have answers or a answer. well i will have something ;)

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote....