Chapter 23: The Ride Home.

(TANYA)
It is so awkward. Sitting on the backseat of an expensive car and hearing nothing but silence. Catherine was sitting on the front seat while Sean was driving. Since Catherine doesn't have any ride home Sean also offered her a ride. At first, Sean led me to the front seat but I refused and let Catherine sat in there. It's really very awkward to sit in there when I was just the third wheel.

I was fumbling my hands to the awkwardness.

"So, I really had fun," Catherine broke the silence. Thank goodness! "It was nice meeting you Sean," there was a pause, "And of course, you too, Tanya."

"It was nice meeting you too," I replied, "Sorry if I interrupted your time together."

"There's no need to apologize," she laughed. Her laugh was very elegant. I'm too embarrassed to speak.

"This is my stop," she said. I heard earlier that she will be going to the Wallace Company. It was very popular company that sells clothes here at America. I have some of their clothing line, I guess, since Olivia was the one who keeps on buying things for me, "Thank you very much for the ride."

"Deliver my regards to Mr. Levi Wallace," I heard Sean said. I think he went outside to open the door for Catherine.

"I will," there was a paused. "I'll see you later then."

"Later," he grunted.

"Goodbye, Tanya," she said to me, "I'm waving my hand by the way," she informed me but not in a rude way.

After some minutes of waiting for Sean to go back at the driver seat, the door at my side suddenly opened.

"I'll lead you to the front seat," Sean said as he unlatched my seatbelt. I could feel his breathe on my skin.

"No need," I refused as I stopped his hand on the seatbelt, "I'm already comfortable here. I don't want to bother you!" I flustered.

"It will bother me if you sit here and I'm on the driver seat. It looks like I'm a driver and your my employer," he explained.

And that clicked on my mind. I couldn't let him do that! I immediately unlatched the seatbelt and let him gently pulled out of the back seat and led me to the front seat, "I'm terribly sorry for not thinking," I apologized sheepishly as he went back to his seat.

"Its fine," he chuckled then he started the engine.

Then there was a silence again. Since I don't want to be uncomfortable with him I think it's better to talk to him for a while, "Um, I hope you don't mind me asking but did Catherine know the Wallace Company?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, her Aunt and Uncle are the Wallaces," he answered.

"Oh," she's pretty wealthy, "She's sweet and kind."

"Hmm," he said in agreement.

"So could you describe her to me?" I wondered.

"You want me to describe Catherine to you?" he questioned in amusement, "I thought I am the best least creative describer."

"At least you're the best," I grinned, "Since no one's here that could describe her to me and I really wonder how beautiful she was. I was thinking of a very gorgeous woman."

"What do you think she looks like?" he asked.

"Hmm," I gathered my thoughts, "I bet she has a beautiful and long brown hair and have hourglass shape of body. Fair and white skin with rosy cheeks and pink lips, long eyebrows and she's very fashionable," since her family is on the clothing line.